Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Mazda CX-30 GT-AWD, Soul Red
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody finding that their car audio turns on automatically when the car starts? If we press the audio power button once to mute the radio, it comes on again the next time the car is on. If we hold down the power button to turn the radio off, the whole console is turned off so we can’t use things such as the navigation (but it does prevent the radio from autoplaying on next ignition!). Is there a way to just stop music from autoplaying without turning the whole console off permanently?

Thanks for any insights.

·
Registered
2020 Mazda CX-30 GS AWD Crystal Blue Mica
47 Posts
I just turn it way down so can't be heard when turning car on

·
Registered
2 Posts
Before turing the engine off, press and hold the <source button> on the steeringwheel. Or go with the <MZD controler> to the source menu and scroll all the way down and select sound off.

·
Registered
Mazda CX-30 GT
37 Posts
I can confirm, the suggested way is the way I do it - press and hold source of go to sources in the menu and select off.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Before turing the engine off, press and hold the <source button> on the steeringwheel. Or go with the <MZD controler> to the source menu and scroll all the way down and select sound off.
This has been annoying me for months, I email Mazda about it, and they told me just to turn the volume down. But, this works. Thank you.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts