Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Mazda CX-30 Turbo
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought a 2021 CX-30 AWD Turbo in Jet Black Mica. So far really like the black in that it blends together all of the cladding, wheels and other blacked out areas. Starting to learn all the features and how to get to them rapidly. I've added locking lug nuts, bumper protector, and cargo cover. Replaced my 2014 Subaru Crosstrek that met an unfortunate encounter with another car.

Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

·
Administrator
2020 CX-30 Skyactiv-X MHEV GT Sport Tech
766 Posts
Welcome from Wiltshire in the UK. They're a lovely car to drive.

·
Registered
2020 CX-30 GS FWD, Snowflake White
1,080 Posts
welcome from south-eastern, Ontario, Canada. Just like you mine is also my very first Mazda and after 15 months of ownership I am very pleased with it.

·
Registered
2021 GS AWD
57 Posts
Just bought a 2021 CX-30 AWD Turbo in Jet Black Mica. So far really like the black in that it blends together all of the cladding, wheels and other blacked out areas. Starting to learn all the features and how to get to them rapidly. I've added locking lug nuts, bumper protector, and cargo cover. Replaced my 2014 Subaru Crosstrek that met an unfortunate encounter with another car.

View attachment 3215
Looks great! Welcome to the forum!

·
Super Moderator
2020 CX-30 Machine Gray Premium FWD, 2020 Soul Red Crystal MX-5 RF GT
79 Posts
Congrats and welcome. I have not tried a turbo yet but I do enjoy driving our naturally aspirated one and find myself above legal speeds too frequently as it gets up to speed easily and is so quiet and smooth that it does not feel like we are going as fast as we actually are.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts