Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
As a new boy to this forum and also to Mazdas I am enjoying the CX30 but having some difficulty with the navigation system.
I wish to change the name of a location, searches on the web show how it is done on the touch screen systems but the cx30 does not have this and the manual does not help.
Can anyone say how it can be done please

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hi
As a new boy to this forum and also to Mazdas I am enjoying the CX30 but having some difficulty with the navigation system.
I wish to change the name of a location, searches on the web show how it is done on the touch screen systems but the cx30 does not have this and the manual does not help.
Can anyone say how it can be done please
Although quite a number of owners have read this and I have had no response from the dealer I purchased the car feom I can only conclude this cannot be done in this version of the navigation system on thr cx30

·
Registered
2020, CX-30 Sports Tech SkyActiv-X - Machine Grey
103 Posts
Hi

the only reference to renaming I can find is for favourites here but I dont think thats what you're after. Looking into it (I wondered was it available in the toolbox software) I think they recommend putting updates in via HERE maps

1 - 3 of 3 Posts