Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
It works great, very impressed with it, even puts the speed limit on my dash gauge next to the speedo and also marks that limit as a red line on the speedo also. The shipping is free and with getting it from Amazon Canada, no customs hassles either. I felt it was well worth it, kinda the "icing on the cake" for my model.

Hey thanks for the link and feedback, definately will add to my "to get" list

·
Registered
2020 CX-30 AWD
7 Posts
Good morning:

So I have been trying to get my navigation card (BDGF 66 EZ1 made by HERE) to work. After reading many positive reviews, I purchased one off of ebay. For some reason, when I insert the SD card nothing changes. By that, I mean the display remains the same - nothing happens. I reinsert, etc and the same. Nada. I inserted, then reinserted with the vehicle completely off, nothing.
Everyone else who posts about these cards say they just insert the card and, voila, a navigation system!

Any ideas?
Which of these one is good?

Attachments

·
Registered
13 Posts
Good morning:

So I have been trying to get my navigation card (BDGF 66 EZ1 made by HERE) to work. After reading many positive reviews, I purchased one off of ebay. For some reason, when I insert the SD card nothing changes. By that, I mean the display remains the same - nothing happens. I reinsert, etc and the same. Nada. I inserted, then reinserted with the vehicle completely off, nothing.
Everyone else who posts about these cards say they just insert the card and, voila, a navigation system!

Any ideas?
Did you go to your settings menu and select Navigation after inserting the SD card?

21 - 24 of 24 Posts