Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought my first Mazda, a 2021 CX30 AWD and so far i really enjoy driving it. I commute 200kms a day for work so the 5year, unlimited kilometre, bumper to bumper warranty was a no brainer. Here in Nova Scotia, Canada we see our share of snow and crappy driving conditions so the AWD is an added layer of safety over my now retired 2011 Honda Civic. I guess the only issue with the CX30 so far is the front radar only ever works for the first 5mins of any drive then stops working and for someone who uses the cruise control that kind of sucks. I’ll ask about that when my first service comes. The car is very comfortable for me I’m 6’ and 270lbs and find everything is conveniently located within the cockpit. Eager to learn what all the buttons and features do over the next while.
Thanks for allowing me to join your group. I look forward to reading all the posts and seeing everyone’s pictures of their car.

·
Registered
Mazda Cx30 2021 2.0 e-skyactive g 122hp
31 Posts
Just bought my first Mazda, a 2021 CX30 AWD and so far i really enjoy driving it. I commute 200kms a day for work so the 5year, unlimited kilometre, bumper to bumper warranty was a no brainer. Here in Nova Scotia, Canada we see our share of snow and crappy driving conditions so the AWD is an added layer of safety over my now retired 2011 Honda Civic. I guess the only issue with the CX30 so far is the front radar only ever works for the first 5mins of any drive then stops working and for someone who uses the cruise control that kind of sucks. I’ll ask about that when my first service comes. The car is very comfortable for me I’m 6’ and 270lbs and find everything is conveniently located within the cockpit. Eager to learn what all the buttons and features do over the next while.
Thanks for allowing me to join your group. I look forward to reading all the posts and seeing everyone’s pictures of their car.
Hello from Cyprus.
Wheel Tire Sky Vehicle Car

·
Registered
2021 Mazda CX-30 Turbo Premium (Polymetal Gray)
168 Posts
The auto cruise control thing working for five minutes is weird. It will release if you touch the brake, accidentally touch cancel on the steering wheel, etc.... Best of luck having that looked at. I've had my 30 for about 7 months and love it. Not so much the automatic electronic parking brake (GRRRRR!) but I suppose I can live with that.

·
Registered
2020 CX-30 GS FWD, Snowflake White
1,390 Posts
welcome and congrats on your purchase, just be aware that it is not bumper to bumper for 5 yrs unlimited that only applies to the power-train, the rest is 3 yrs unlimited.

That is really weird about the cruise not working after 5 minutes, certainly isn't normal. As mentioned are you sure you are not touching something that causes it to disconnect? Are you getting any warning that it's disconnected (like a coating on the front radar sensor area).

·
Registered
2021 GS AWD
99 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
2020 Mazda CX30 SP (Sport Plus)
659 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new Mazda. Strange about the front radar not working. It will quit working when it can not see like when it is raining or snowing very hard or is dirty. Definitely have the dealer check it out. Happy motoring from Thailand.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
welcome and congrats on your purchase, just be aware that it is not bumper to bumper for 5 yrs unlimited that only applies to the power-train, the rest is 3 yrs unlimited.

That is really weird about the cruise not working after 5 minutes, certainly isn't normal. As mentioned are you sure you are not touching something that causes it to disconnect? Are you getting any warning that it's disconnected (like a coating on the front radar sensor area).
I actually bought the extra warranty to give me full bumper to bumper for 5 years.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Nova Scotia here as well.:D I bought the extended warranty and looks likeit may come in handy down the road.:oops:
My front radar has never worked since new. So all of the safety features haven’t worked yet for me. I was in Mills Mazda, Robie St. Halifax yesterday for my 24k service and they have finally ordered the parts to get it fixed. I haven’t made any ‘special’ trips for the radar only while in for service so I’m not complaining. I like the little car though. Good luck with yours.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts