Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
CX30 GT SPORT. A Road cyclists who drives a CX30 on the odd occasion...
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Saturday 25th January is new car day?
As mentioned in another thread. Here in the UK we don't get the chrome roof rails.
Asking nicely and cheeky...
Anyone have a couple of minutes spare to locate a price/ dealer who would send to the UK.. also checking that they can be retro fitted...??

Cheers

·
Registered
GT Sport Tech - driven by the wife
35 Posts
You and me both. But that other thread about the weird gap between the trailing edge of the bonnet (hood) and the front wing (fender) has got me thinking. Did I really miss such an obvious design flaw.
Steve, you took some photos, didn’t you?

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I did .. just posted a couple of pictures... It's the same on the CX3.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Our new car day was yesterday, collected our CX30 GT auto, Skyactiv-X in Machine Gray with Stone interior. Had to go for the “X” to get the stone interior, which we prefer.

·
Registered
2020 CX-30 GS FWD, Snowflake White
373 Posts
congrats Steve (y)(y)?? - nice colour, that and the white are my two choices.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Had a short drive out last night for a meal, the drive is great and the adaptive head lights are next level.

i'll have a proper look around the car and have a play on sunday setting up the infotainment etc...

·
Registered
63 Posts
Great looking car Steve. How does it ride in comparison to the 3?
My last two cars were red, including a soul red cx 5. so I bought my 3 in polymetal gray even though I think the red is prettier.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Great looking car Steve. How does it ride in comparison to the 3?
My last two cars were red, including a soul red cx 5. so I bought my 3 in polymetal gray even though I think the red is prettier.
.... In a cushion of air.... Really improved from the cx3. Wind and road noise is very low.. early days yet but really impressed.

·
Registered
63 Posts
.... In a cushion of air.... Really improved from the cx3. Wind and road noise is very low.. early days yet but really impressed.
No , not a comparison to the cx3 which I know to be a cart. How does it compare to gen 4 Mazda 3? Didn't you say your son owns a 3, possibly the one in the photos?

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
No , not a comparison to the cx3 which I know to be a cart. How does it compare to gen 4 Mazda 3? Didn't you say your son owns a 3, possibly the one in the photos?
..... yes it is my son's car... i would say its a better/ softer ride, but don't tell him..lol ...but there again the cx30 is crossover so i wouldn't expect it to be as sporty/ firmer ride... theres not much in it tbh... but i like the cx30 driving postion personally ...he's 22 yrs old

·
Registered
103 Posts
Had a short drive out last night for a meal, the drive is great and the adaptive head lights are next level.
Whoa! That's what adaptive headlights do? I had misunderstood that they only automated the switch between High and Low beams, and maybe directed beams into a turn. I had no idea it was this adaptive and intelligent. That is so cool.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts