Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
CX30 GT SPORT. A Road cyclists who drives a CX30 on the odd occasion...
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sure all our new CX30's were prepared the same as in this video from Apex..:rolleyes::D(y)

·
Registered
20 CX-30 AWD JBM Prem
146 Posts
I wish!
My dealer removed the shipping protection and ran the car through their automatic car wash.:rolleyes: The extent of their pre-delivery prep.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Mine was treated with a special coating and looked immaculate. Had it not looked its best I wouldn't have taken delivery.

·
Registered
2020 AWD Select Machine Gray Metallic Mobil 1 0w20
146 Posts
Mine had swirl marks put into the paint, even after requesting that the dealer doesn't touch it. I had to have a paint correction done. Dealerships suck. It's rare I find one I like.

·
Registered
2020 CX-30 GS FWD, Snowflake White
378 Posts
received mine in immaculate condition.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Have to say Ihave been luck with dealers generally - though when I tried to update my Renault the local dealership were rubbish. Found a great Mazda dealer local to me who made the whole buying experience smooth - did a great deal and threw in some nice extras - and the hand over was the least rushed I have ever known. Happy with the car on pickup - looked immaculate and even had a full tank!

·
Registered
CX30 GT SPORT. A Road cyclists who drives a CX30 on the odd occasion...
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We use a family run business in Derby, Beechwood. We've got to know the staff and Owner very well over the past 5 years..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts