Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
CX30 GT SPORT. A Road cyclists who drives a CX30 on the odd occasion...
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm sure all our new CX30's were prepared the same as in this video from Apex..:rolleyes::D(y)

·
Registered
39 Posts
Mine was treated with a special coating and looked immaculate. Had it not looked its best I wouldn't have taken delivery.

·
Registered
2020 AWD Select Machine Gray Metallic Mobil 1 0w20
176 Posts
Mine had swirl marks put into the paint, even after requesting that the dealer doesn't touch it. I had to have a paint correction done. Dealerships suck. It's rare I find one I like.

·
Registered
2020 CX-30 GS FWD, Snowflake White
758 Posts
received mine in immaculate condition.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Have to say Ihave been luck with dealers generally - though when I tried to update my Renault the local dealership were rubbish. Found a great Mazda dealer local to me who made the whole buying experience smooth - did a great deal and threw in some nice extras - and the hand over was the least rushed I have ever known. Happy with the car on pickup - looked immaculate and even had a full tank!

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
We use a family run business in Derby, Beechwood. We've got to know the staff and Owner very well over the past 5 years..

·
Registered
GT Sport, Deep Crystal Blue
104 Posts
Mine is excellent. The guy that sold the wife her Mazda 2 seven years ago remembered who I was even after all this time. And I haven’t been in there during that time and now whilst sorting out the CX-30. They are really helpful.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Mine is excellent. The guy that sold the wife her Mazda 2 seven years ago remembered who I was even after all this time. And I haven’t been in there during that time and now whilst sorting out the CX-30. They are really helpful.
Finding your way around the cx30 tech ok?
Did the dealer install the 10047 firmware for speed cameras etc?

·
Registered
104 Posts
Finding your way around the cx30 tech ok?
Did the dealer install the 10047 firmware for speed cameras etc?
When I asked they said that they had done all of the updates. How do I find out what the firmware is actually at? I have changed some settings but have only done about 30 miles since I got it as we are coming to the end of a 6 monthly cycle at work and as always there is not enough time in a day. 😢 I will go for a good drive at the weekend. It is already 100 times better than the SsangYong Tivoli that I made the mistake of buying 5 years ago. It seemed like a good idea at the time.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Have a look in the infotainment settings...
Here are the files and information on how to upgrade....
Search speed cameras on the forum.
If not upgraded you won't have speed camera option in settings..

·
Registered
104 Posts
Thanks Steve. I will have a look later.

·
Registered
104 Posts
The contents of the HiDrive folders make no sense to me.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Done a bit of looking and found out how to find out what version I have installed.
7000C0A-EU01-10042
I have found the instructions and downloaded the latest update. I just need to install the update now so will do this during the weekend.

Thanks Steve.

·
Registered
104 Posts
I have found the instructions and downloaded the latest update. I just need to install the update now so will do this during the weekend.

Thanks Steve.
Update installed. Microphone not working afterwards but waited 10 mins and tried again. Microphone worked fine. No need to disconnect the battery. Thanks again Steve for your help and the link to the update files.
Robbo.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Glad it all worked out for you.... it's just a pity dealers are not doing there job at PDI..🙄

·
Registered
16 Posts
Mine had swirl marks put into the paint, even after requesting that the dealer doesn't touch it. I had to have a paint correction done. Dealerships suck. It's rare I find one I like.
When I took my car for a quote for ceramic coating they said the swirl marks were so bad that I needed 2 level paint correction. Not sure if the guy was right or trying to get me to pay more money. 🤷🏻‍♀️

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
...if the car has been marked /has swirls from the dealers wash poor washing, then these would need removing/polishing out before the ceramic coating is applied as it 'seals'' the paint anr the marring would be under the ceramic ...
i had a ceramic applied by the dealer as part of the deal, tbh, im not that impressed, i have since clayed the car and applied a full Zaino coating and for me the car looks better and beads just as well if not better ...
here is my cx30 and my sons Mazda3, with Zaino applied.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Looks good Steve. I had a coating down by the dealer and so far so good - looks great and beads as you would expect in the rain.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts