Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
CX-30 2021 Model
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's new Guys? Hola Parceros

I'm Steven, I write from Bogota-Colombia, I'm glad to have found this site and I hope to share experiencies and Learn all this stuff related with the Mazda CX-30...Maybe I'm the first and only member from South America...

Soy Steven, escribo desde Bogota-Colombia y es un gusto haber encontrado esta pagina y espero compartir expeciencias y todas estas cosas relacionadas con el Mazda-CX 30...creo que soy el unico miembro en Sur America.

If you have questions about prices and versions of this Mazda in my country, let me know.

·
Premium Member
2021, CX-30 Grand Touring FWD Dark Gray
39 Posts

I'm Steven, I write from Bogota-Colombia, I'm glad to have found this site and I hope to share experiencies and Learn all this stuff related with the Mazda CX-30...Maybe I'm the first and only member from South America...

Soy Steven, escribo desde Bogota-Colombia y es un gusto haber encontrado esta pagina y espero compartir expeciencias y todas estas cosas relacionadas con el Mazda-CX 30...creo que soy el unico miembro en Sur America.
View attachment 1877

If you have questions about prices and versions of this Mazda in my country, let me know.

View attachment 1877

Hola Steven--welcome to the Mazda CX-30 best blog in the whole world. There is nothing better than having a community of people which shares the same or almost same vehicle. I am new to Mazda--and let me tell you--I have learned a lot from this website. Everyone is extra nice and knowledgeable...the adage about the wisdom of the crowds is indeed true...cannot beat having a bunch of people working together to get things going, to understand our cars--to share our findings--our preferences, our affinity for improvements and available accessories. That is awesome...

it is nice you do handle your English very well too. We do not have a similar web site (like this one) in Mexico in Spanish as of yet---Maybe we should start it. We need to expand this same methodology to all countries and to all languages too. It can do so much good---the time to find things in our own is now and is here.

·
Administrator
2020 CX-30 Skyactiv-X MHEV GT Sport Tech
423 Posts
Welcome to CX30Talk

If you are new to forums, or the format of this forum, then read our introduction here.
For reference, here are our Forum Rules

The main areas of the forum are shown here with a short explanation of how they are used:
There are many other forums all of which can be seen by clicking on the Forums icon to the left of your Avatar.
If you want the latest posts on the forum, click on the New icon to the left of the Forums icon.
Look across the banner at the top and you'll see three vertical dots on the right. Click there for fast access to the forum sections

Above all - enjoy yourself.

Martin (Administrator)

·
Registered
CX-30 2021 Model
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited by Moderator)
Hola Steven--welcome to the Mazda CX-30 best blog in the whole world. There is nothing better than having a community of people which shares the same or almost same vehicle. I am new to Mazda--and let me tell you--I have learned a lot from this website. Everyone is extra nice and knowledgeable...the adage about the wisdom of the crowds is indeed true...cannot beat having a bunch of people working together to get things going, to understand our cars--to share our findings--our preferences, our affinity for improvements and available accessories. That is awesome...

it is nice you do handle your English very well too. We do not have a similar web site (like this one) in Mexico in Spanish as of yet---Maybe we should start it. We need to expand this same methodology to all countries and to all languages too. It can do so much good---the time to find things in our own is now and is here.
Como va la vida del Godinezzzzz? hahaha, excelente contar con un compañero que hable español, cual es el sitio en español para visitarlo tambien.

Moderator added:
How is the life of the Godinezzzzz going? hahaha, excellent to have a partner who speaks Spanish, what is the site in Spanish to visit as well.

·
Premium Member
2021, CX-30 Grand Touring FWD Dark Gray
39 Posts
Como va la vida del Godinezzzzz? hahaha, excelente contar con un compañero que hable español, cual es el sitio en español para visitarlo tambien.

Moderator added:
How is the life of the Godinezzzzz going? hahaha, excellent to have a partner who speaks Spanish, what is the site in Spanish to visit as well.
Well Steven---There is no such thing---that is why we are communicating in englsh here buddy. Spanish is my native language---just like yours. My name is Oscar Romero---nice talking with you my friend. Get up to speed and start paying close attention to your new vehicle as it may have some bugs we need to fix somehow--before they leave us stranded...some of these bugs are that powerful and unexpected. That is the beauty of new technology--in my humble point of view. I am quite familiar with software upgrades instead of hardware replacements....are you? I love my new carro!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts