Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am about to close out a deal for a red CX-30 Premium AWD and picking it up Saturday (have to drive 6 hours to get this model). Question for everyone here.... before I actually part with my money, are there any issues that you have encountered that makes you wish you didn’t buy it? I’m always nervous buying the first model year of a car... has the car been great for you or troublesome?

·
Registered
2020 Mazda CX-30 GT AWD - Soul Red Crystal
134 Posts
Love it. Fave car I’ve owned so far.

Just do a good walk around inspection before leaving the lot to make the car is free of defects.

Cheers

·
Registered
37 Posts
This engine and transmission has been around for quite some years, it’s a proven and reliable drivetrain , you won’t be disappointed , equal runner up with Mazda 3 for world car of the year 2020 , it’s good value for money when you compare it to BMW , Volvo, Lexus , VW , Audi

·
Registered
2020 Mazda CX-30 Deep Crystal Blue Mica - Premium
49 Posts
Totally agree with the others, you'll love it.

·
Registered
2020 CX-30 Premium Polymetal Gray Metallic
55 Posts
Check the tire pressure as they ship with the tires over inflated. Should be 36psi in the US.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Got mine Saturday and it was treated with something called DiamondBrite - which I assume is a ceramic coating. Looks amazing anyway and I love her already

1 - 13 of 13 Posts