Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2021 CX-30 GS AWD
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought a 2021 CX-30 GS AWD three weeks ago. Just returned home from a round trip to Canmore, AB, Canada. Started with 100km on the clock and ended with 8125kms. just completed the first service---oil/filter and tire rotation.
I am impressed with fuel economy, averaged 7.4 L/100kms over the whole trip, ran on the Bridgestone Turanza EL440 tires which came on the car, no problems with snow---ran through snow storm from Barrie, ON to Parry Sound, ON on the way out and the blizzard around Sault Ste Marie, ON on the return trip. Picked up a nail in one tire in Canmore and had to buy a new replacement.
This is an impressive vehicle, quiet and comfortable. My only complaint is the poor performance of the windscreen washers----for some reason little water comes out the passenger side.

·
Registered
2020 CX-30 GS FWD, Snowflake White
660 Posts
welcome to the forum, I'm located about 90 minutes east of your location and my two daughters live out in Alberta.

Reactions: SixRotors

·
Registered
2020 CX-30 GS FWD, Snowflake White
660 Posts
Yes our daughter lives in Canmore.
ours live in Calgary and Medicine Hat and we used to live in Lethbridge a few decades ago. 😊 Our last visit to Alberta was in 2015.

·
Registered
2021 CX-30 GS AWD
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We go out twice a year, June and December. I am planning to take my Jaguar XF 5.0L V8 next June.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts