Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Mazda CX-30 2.0 e-Skyactiv X MHEV GT Sport 5dr Auto
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, My Dear Fellow CX-30 Drivers...

Collected my first-ever Mazda yesterday. It's CX-30 2.0 e-Skyactiv X MHEV GT Sport 5dr Auto in Mica - Deep crystal blue.

I have exchanged a BMW X1 Petrol 2.0 AWD Sport Auto to get this CX-30. This was a big step for me i.e. to change from the car I loved driving.

Let me tell you, just in 24 hrs, I did 165 miles just driving around my CX-30 everywhere and I forgot the BMW X1 already.

Everything about this car feels great. I do miss a little punch when I put the foot down but I am sure I will get used to it very soon. The interior, technology, drive comfort and handling are fantastic.

My intention is to follow this forum regularly and contribute as much as I can.

·
Administrator
2020 CX-30 Skyactiv-X MHEV GT Sport Tech
432 Posts
Welcome to CX30Talk. Coming from a 5-series, I looked hard at the X1 before buying the CX-30 and was won over by the quality of the CX-30 when compared with the X1. As you say, apart from the lack of punch, the CX-30 is the better car.

If you are new to forums, or the format of this forum, then read our introduction here.
For reference, here are our Forum Rules

The main areas of the forum are shown here with a short explanation of how they are used:
There are many other forums all of which can be seen by clicking on the Forums icon to the left of your Avatar.
If you want the latest posts on the forum, click on the New icon to the left of the Forums icon.
Look across the banner at the top and you'll see three vertical dots on the right. Click there for fast access to the forum sections

Above all - enjoy yourself.

Martin (Administrator)

Reactions: IASRAM

·
Registered
2020 CX-30 GS FWD, Snowflake White
705 Posts
congrats and welcome from across the "pond" from south-eastern, Ontario Canada. I was born in Lancashire. 😊

Reactions: savcom and IASRAM

·
Registered
Mazda CX-30 2.0 e-Skyactiv X MHEV GT Sport 5dr Auto
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
congrats and welcome from across the "pond" from south-eastern, Ontario Canada. I was born in Lancashire. 😊
What a beautiful part of the world that is... you were born in a great place :)

Thank you all for your messages. I am exploring every bit of the car, technology, drive, etc. Finding it very comfortable to drive.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts