Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up my 2021 CX-30 Turbo Premium this week and am super stoked. Planning to do a rally/overland style build, but we'll see how long that takes. For now just enjoying it stock and breaking in the motor. Coming from a modified NC Miata that's currently for sale. Big change, but already enjoying having usable cup holders and a quiet cabin. Looking forward to taking some good pics of the CX-30 soon, but for now here's the Miata and ad if anyone is interested.

2013 Mazda MX-5 Miata Club, PRHT, Tastefully Modified - cars &...

·
Registered
2021 PP Turbo Polymetal Gray
45 Posts
Welcome -- nice looking Miata! Too bad we're not in the market....

Reactions: jellybean63

·
Registered
86 Posts
Just picked up my 2021 CX-30 Turbo Premium this week and am super stoked. Planning to do a rally/overland style build, but we'll see how long that takes. For now just enjoying it stock and breaking in the motor. Coming from a modified NC Miata that's currently for sale. Big change, but already enjoying having usable cup holders and a quiet cabin. Looking forward to taking some good pics of the CX-30 soon, but for now here's the Miata and ad if anyone is interested.

2013 Mazda MX-5 Miata Club, PRHT, Tastefully Modified - cars &...

View attachment 1352
View attachment 1353
View attachment 1354
View attachment 1355
Welcome! Nice cars!

·
Super Moderator
2020 CX-30 Machine Gray Premium FWD, 2020 Soul Red Crystal MX-5 RF GT
62 Posts
Welcome and congrats on the turbo CX-30 and the really nice NC. Our CX-30 is my wife's daily driver but I drive it whenever we go out in it and really enjoy it. I had an NC for almost 10 years but am now on my third ND. I have not driven a turbo CX-30 yet but am looking forward to doing so.

·
Registered
2021 CX-30 AWD Premium Polymetal Gray
2 Posts
Nice on both cars! I just bought a non-Turbo AWD CX-30 and traded in my 2017 Fiat 124 (the "Fiata"). Love the look of the turbo with the black wheels.

I'll miss the convertible this summer, but with my 2015 Mazda 6 being passed on to my teenager I need something a bit more practical...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts