Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
PAST OWNER OF A AWD 2020 GT CX-30 ceramic coated-curently have a 100th Anniversary edition mazda 3
730 Posts
I concur....auto high beams works great though👍
Haha I didn't say it doesn't work good as I like it as well but I have noticed if the sensor has dew on it or is fogged up or covered with some snow or ice it will engage in the middle of the city with other cars so the moral of what I was saying is how to turn it off if this happens and you are blinding other motorists and or make sure the sensor is clear and clean.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Welcome T Ray. I'm in GVL; got mine from Bradshaw and so far/so good with service on recalls. I did drive it to Asheville early on but haven't made it to the smaller mountain roads. I'd be interested in any you might recommend as I do love driving it on the country roads near me but a little elevation change would be fun. What color did you get?
Take a drive up 178 north , lots of twists and turns. You can also check out horse pasture (gravel road) take it up to jumping off point.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Just got our new CX today. Absolutely love it. Put about 60 miles on it today driving around the mountain roads. Great handling, quick throttle response even not in the Sport mode. But the Sport mode did make it more fun. The only things I wonder about is the sound deadening pads in the rear. Anyone have any trouble with them staying on or collecting dirt?
And the lower front grill or rather no grill covering the A/C evaporator, it looks like the A/C evaporator coil could become damaged fairly easy by rocks. I didn't even notice this when I went to look at it and test drive it. Is there a grill available for it? Mazda or aftermarket. Has anyone put one on?
I just installed a lower grill kit:

·
Registered
97 Posts
It comes with 3M double stick tape on it, which is Industrial and the industry benchmark. Some people add zip ties, but they are unnecessary, they stay in place perfectly. Two Minute installation! I'm more than satisfied; a brilliant product at a great price point.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts