Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
mazda CX30 GS WHITE
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been mazda for many. This is my forth mazda car. First I had a mazda protégé 5. Loved it so much. Then mazda 3 then mazda cx5 now cx30. Im little disappointed with this mazda cx30. First off I've read that you can't mount a hitch on my cx30 to mount my new mountain bike. Trunk is so small. I think mazda 3 is better car. Look all three have same engine size mazda 3 cx30 and cx5. Doesn't make any sense. Any thing else to add. I have a 4 year lease then I'm moving on to other company.

·
Registered
2020 Mazda CX-30 GT AWD - Soul Red Crystal
113 Posts
If the vehicle didn’t tick all of the right boxes and wasn’t what “you” needed, why did you lease it ?

I’ve seen people do a bike hitch on the cx30

The trunk space is pretty ample for “me”

The engine and full spec sheet is listed on the website.

Anything you do like about the vehicle?

·
Registered
mazda CX30 GS WHITE
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I like the vehicle. It drives very nice. I had the cx5 previously and it is a drastic downsize. So far 2 recalls. Where can a find hitch my cx30. I went to local hitch store in Toronto and dont have anything for cx30. Only mazda 3 or cx3.

·
Registered
2020 CX-30 GS FWD, Snowflake White
325 Posts
was going to say congrats, but that doesn't seem to be the case. Trunk size should be obvious before you even leased it and coming from a CX-5 then that would have been a given. On any new vehicle regardless of the make it takes some time before you start seeing after market accessories. Suppliers of products are going to see how well it sells first before they invest time and money into an item.

I too am from Canada, but it would be helpful to us all if you would fill out your location (Canada is a big country) and details of when you are driving, which will show up each time you post. This is located in your account settings.

The 3 and the CX-30 share the engines in hp and torque (not the same model configuration), but the CX-3 does not. The CX-5 shares two of the engines with the CX-30 (but not the same model configuration, but it also has a turbo option on the GT.
They is no different than many other car companies.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Sorry I'm from Toronto.
Welcome to the forum.

One thing I wish the car would have is power folding mirrors. Small feature but it seems only Japan and Australia got them.

The gage cluster is tricky too, scratches easily. If anyone needs to remove “fine” scratches from there or on the piano black pillars this stuff worked well for me.

Rub on gently in a circular motion. Dry to a haze and buff off with soft clean microfibre cloth.

Cheers

·
Registered
mazda CX30 GS WHITE
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome to the forum.

One thing I wish the car would have is power folding mirrors. Small feature but it seems only Japan and Australia got them.

The gage cluster is tricky too, scratches easily. If anyone needs to remove “fine” scratches from there or on the piano black pillars this stuff worked well for me.

Rub on gently in a circular motion. Dry to a haze and buff off with soft clean microfibre cloth.

Cheers

I bought turtle wax. Scratch and repair. Another guy on this forum mentioned that turtle wax was also good for the scratches in your mazda cx30.

·
Registered
mazda CX30 GS WHITE
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm happy with all the technology in my new cx30. I completely understand the infotainment centre. All I need is hitch for my cx30 and I would be very happy. I really don't want to my new bike with the seats down. I hope a hitch comes out soon.

·
Registered
113 Posts
I like the vehicle. It drives very nice. I had the cx5 previously and it is a drastic downsize. So far 2 recalls. Where can a find hitch my cx30. I went to local hitch store in Toronto and dont have anything for cx30. Only mazda 3 or cx3.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts