Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Update your profile
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had vehical in to dealer to check out problem all within specs. Still won't stay centered on straight highway always drifts left.

·
Registered
AWD 2020 GT CX-30 ceramic coated
682 Posts
Had vehical in to dealer to check out problem all within specs. Still won't stay centered on straight highway always drifts left.
all within specs... what did they check... before i start listing possible causes.

·
Update your profile
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
all within specs... what did they check... before i start listing possible causes.
After initial test drive,lifted vehicle on rack, cleaned all wheels wells of snow and debris,visually checked wheels and tires,checked all suspension and steering components,checked operation of brakes. All
ok. Put vehicle on alignment machine,checked all specifications, all ok

·
Registered
682 Posts
After initial test drive,lifted vehicle on rack, cleaned all wheels wells of snow and debris,visually checked wheels and tires,checked all suspension and steering components,checked operation of brakes. All

ok. Put vehicle on alignment machine,checked all specifications, all ok
tire pressures are set to spec? and are balanced? no aftermarket rims etc..

·
Update your profile
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Tire pressure good no modification to car at all...only1500 total miles

·
Registered
682 Posts
Tire pressure good no modification to car at all...only1500 total miles
pulling hard or just drifting? do you need to fight the steering wheel and what speeds is it the worst. Other thing i might get them to look into is the breaks catching or something of that matter.

·
Update your profile
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Higher speeds worse definite fighting steering when rounding turns on highway... a drift to left on straightaways

·
Registered
682 Posts
Higher speeds worse definite fighting steering when rounding turns on highway... a drift to left on straightaways
I want to get this out of the way and yes I know this sounds silly but I was a service advisor for mazda dealership for several years and iv seen allot of different odd things .. right from a squeaking noise being caused from a bird stuck in the air intake box lol but you dont think its the lane keep assist function by any change.. cus I know if i get little to close to the road lines it will pull back over to get centered again and i can literally let go of the steering wheel on purpose and then watch the steering wheel turn it self to correct lane drifting..ther are allot of settings for this function.. in the infotainment center..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts