Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, gang! I'm in SoCal and have had my 2021 CX-30 premium (non-turbo) polymetal since May of last year. First time Mazda owner. I've been working from home lately so I haven't put a ton of miles on it, but I love it. Have done a few short road trips to Palm Springs, Big Bear, and Santa Barbara. Got PPF put on the front + ceramic gold a couple weeks after I got it. Pricey but no regrets. I've gradually added some interior accessories from amazon, nothing crazy. Will post pics at some point. I've lurked for a few weeks and am interested in changing the wheels out for 19" eventually so I figured I'd join in case any questions came up.

Cheers!

·
Registered
2021 GS AWD
73 Posts
Hey, gang! I'm in SoCal and have had my 2021 CX-30 premium (non-turbo) polymetal since May of last year. First time Mazda owner. I've been working from home lately so I haven't put a ton of miles on it, but I love it. Have done a few short road trips to Palm Springs, Big Bear, and Santa Barbara. Got PPF put on the front + ceramic gold a couple weeks after I got it. Pricey but no regrets. I've gradually added some interior accessories from amazon, nothing crazy. Will post pics at some point. I've lurked for a few weeks and am interested in changing the wheels out for 19" eventually so I figured I'd join in case any questions came up.

Cheers!
Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Good to have you join us! Glad that you are enjoying your CX-30! I'm also working from home, so I'm not putting a lot of miles on it. It makes for great enjoyment whenever I go to do groceries.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts