Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Mazda CX-30 Turbo Premium Plus in Snowflake White Pearl
65 Posts
Welcome neighbor. If you ever want to ride the Pony Express Trail from Saratoga Springs over to Nevada and up to Wendover, let me know, I'm always down for it.

·
Premium Member
2021 CX-30 S 2.5L white/black
451 Posts
Howdy from Texas. Welcome to the forum. Congrats on the new car. I've got the white also.

·
Registered
2020 CX-30 GS FWD, Snowflake White
1,191 Posts
congrats on your purchase, I have the same colour

Tip - state your specific model in your vehicle description, as they are not equipped the same it help us in responding to your questions or comments

·
Registered
2021 CX-30 GS 2.5L, Luxury Package, Soul Red Crystal
156 Posts
Congrats, and welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
25 Posts
So glad that you got your new CX-30! Is it AWD? Because I have visited Salt Lake and noticed that it is Subaru country, which makes sense due to the mountains and the snow. Enjoy!

·
Registered
2021 Mazda CX30
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
So glad that you got your new CX-30! Is it AWD? Because I have visited Salt Lake and noticed that it is Subaru country, which makes sense due to the mountains and the snow. Enjoy!
Yes it is AWD. Subaru definitely takes the lead in sales here in Utah with about a 2-4 month wait on pre-orders. Mazda dealership in Murray has several on the lot. I've already taken it off road a little with the new Toyo tires and it did pretty good. I'm still learning its limits.

·
Registered
Mazda CX-30 Turbo Premium Plus in Snowflake White Pearl
65 Posts
You might be surprised how much it can do. If you're familiar with trail ratings, for sure 1 and 2 rated, and I think with a couple of mods (tires and skid plate), it can handle trails rated at 3 consistently. I did a 3 heading up through Soapstone Basin near Kamas and just this past Saturday poked my nose into some trails in Escalante, even crossing a wash. Corksport said they'd release a skid plate for our car next month.

·
Registered
2021 Mazda CX30
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
You might be surprised how much it can do. If you're familiar with trail ratings, for sure 1 and 2 rated, and I think with a couple of mods (tires and skid plate), it can handle trails rated at 3 consistently. I did a 3 heading up through Soapstone Basin near Kamas and just this past Saturday poked my nose into some trails in Escalante, even crossing a wash. Corksport said they'd release a skid plate for our car next month.
I have been on several different trails in my Jeep Wrangler. I had a Land Rover Discovery Sport i wanted to give a chance off roading but after spending $2300 on transfer case issues convinced me to get rid it...A skid plate would be nice too.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts