Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
When i built my Mazda online it was shown with the black and brown interior. Upon delivery it has pure black interior. I actually prefer this. Is everybody else getting the all-black interior or are some 2022's still coming with the black/brown combo? This is the turbo model non premium.
Car Vehicle Land vehicle Speedometer Gear shift

·
Registered
23 Posts
I had the same exact thing, I got a 2021 Turbo and I thought it would have the brown on the doors and dash but it's actually full black. I don't mind it either but I thought the brown with the grey stitching would have still looked sick!

·
Registered
2022 Mazda CX-30 Turbo Premium Soul Red
53 Posts
My 2022 Turbo Premium car has the brown interior. Build date of February 2022. Maybe they're saving the brown interior for the higher trims?

I know they discontinued the blue interior pieces that came on the lower trim models. Maybe those are replaced with black?

·
Registered
23 Posts
My 2022 Turbo Premium car has the brown interior. Build date of February 2022. Maybe they're saving the brown interior for the higher trims?

I know they discontinued the blue interior pieces that came on the lower trim models. Maybe those are replaced with black?
I agree. I think they put them on the full leather interiors on Premium and Premim Plus. Gotta Sto arrivando!y that the Leatherette is so easy to maintain. You got a stain just out a drop of water on your finger and it comes right off!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
When i built my Mazda online it was shown with the black and brown interior. Upon delivery it has pure black interior. I actually prefer this. Is everybody else getting the all-black interior or are some 2022's still coming with the black/brown combo? This is the turbo model non premium. View attachment 4511
In Australia, all black only comes in the Touring Sp. Wheels & external mirror covers are also black, and seats are burgundy leather ( exclusive to this variant). For all other variants, 2 tone remains.

·
Registered
2021 Polymetal CX-30 AWD 2.5L Turbo Premium+
79 Posts
Black with bits of brown trim is OK with me, I have that. When I first saw the white interiors, I thought to myself "What were they thinking?" I like colors like tan, grey, brown, & black.

·
Registered
2020 Mazda 3 Premium Hatch polymetal gray over red/blk
264 Posts
I will not purchase a car with an all black interior. Dark and common as dirt. In the 30 it deemphasizes the nice materials and detailing.
My tastes can be challenged but IMO nothing beats my 3 with a background in black with wine colored seats and splashes of the same on dash and door panels. Wife and I recently tried a Genesis GV 70. I wanted it but wife said my 3 has a much nicer interior. She's right.

·
Registered
2020 Mazda 3 Premium Hatch polymetal gray over red/blk
264 Posts
That's a shame. The blue interior was definitely one of the most unique colours I've seen and calls back to older blue interior cars.
Yeah unusual to get a little color in a base model. Had it been just a little lighter hue and carried on in the seats, wow.

I am diggin the brick colored seats available in the Turbo versions of the CX 50, though the car itself is not what I would trade my CX5 for.
Why are non black and bi-colored interiors most often found in the high end trims? Is pigment and imagination so expensive?

·
Registered
2020 CX-30 GS FWD, Snowflake White
1,364 Posts
That's a shame. The blue interior was definitely one of the most unique colours I've seen and calls back to older blue interior cars.
this is from the 2022 CX-30 GX Canadian specs pdf from the Mazda Canada website.

Font Number Parallel Document Screenshot

Reactions: IDD

·
Registered
38 Posts
When i built my Mazda online it was shown with the black and brown interior. Upon delivery it has pure black interior. I actually prefer this. Is everybody else getting the all-black interior or are some 2022's still coming with the black/brown combo? This is the turbo model non premium. View attachment 4511
I just bought a base turbo and my interior is all black as well. Not sure if it’s just the base turbo that gets this or if this is the way the new models are coming now. I like you thought I was going to get the black / brown combo because that’s how mazda showed it on their website. I’m happy with all black though. It looks sharp with the chrome Accents.

·
Registered
2022 CX-30 Turbo Premium Plus
55 Posts
My 2022 Turbo Premium Plus has the white/brown combination. The build date shown inside the drivers door panel is January 2022. And what I thought was pure white, to my eye actually looks like a very light cream color. If you put anything white in the chair you can clearly see its not white....But it does look white with the seats empty....fortunately different strokes for different folks as we really like the combination (but would have been fine with all white/cream as well.)
Key1

·
Registered
2021 Mazda MX-30 Turbo
260 Posts
I just bought a base turbo and my interior is all black as well. Not sure if it’s just the base turbo that gets this or if this is the way the new models are coming now. I like you thought I was going to get the black / brown combo because that’s how mazda showed it on their website. I’m happy with all black though. It looks sharp with the chrome Accents.
That’s how they order them, even though the “griege” interior is the other choice. It’s a really nice light cream color. I had to drive 200 miles after looking in the entire west coast to find the color exterior and interior combo I wanted.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts