Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Preferred FWD / Deep Crystal Blue Mica
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Aloha everyone, finely got my CX-30 Preferred Package FWD. Move from a Honda HR-V EX.
So far really love the car . What really surprise me is that with the windows up there is no road/engine noise at all, super quiet.
Tiny inputs to the steering wheel result's in directional changes; there's almost no numbness. Over all just excellent steering.
Hope to pick up some great tips on using my CX-30 here.

·
Registered
CX30 2020 Premium Jet Black Mica
96 Posts
Welcome aboard. You're going to enjoy your ride more and more. Since things were locked down when I bought mine, I put on over 1k miles in 2 weeks. That gave me a good opportunity to learn all the ins and outs including android auto.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Congrats.
From your experience with the CX-30 so far, what do you like and dislike about it?

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dislikes:
No moon-roof option in lower trims.(n)
Soul Red Crystal Metallic ($595 extra) Why! Mazda Why! (n)
Wireless device charging is available for $275 (n)At my trim level should have been included
The car’s athletic nature screams for a second engine option like Mazda's 2.5-liter turbo, but not a deal breaker
Heavy black cladding (n)but not a deal breaker

Housing the speakers within the CX-30’s chassis instead of the doors (y)
The central 8.8-inch infotainment display (y)
Apple CarPlay and Android Auto (y)
Mazda’s i-Activsense safety suite (y)
Sound deadening is great (y)
NO wind noise intrusion with the windows up (y)
The minimalist dashboard (y)
CX-30 punches above its price point for interior quality
Fun-to-Drive (y) “ZOOM ZOOM” is back
Owners can monitor their car via a phone app and it adds remote start (y)

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome to the forum! What was it about the HR-V that made you want to switch?
Lack of safety and security features compared to the CX-30
The audio system/head was not great
Uncomfortable driver’s seat
So much road noise

·
Registered
AWD GT CX-30 ceramic coated
307 Posts
Hello everyone I am a brand new to Mazda in general and i Came from a Nissan Qashqai as its called in canada and Rouge sport in the USA. I have a CX-30 GT in sonic silver metalic and when I compare it to what i had i simply am very happy I jumped ship from Nissan as I had the worst exsperiance with it ever mechanically as it was awful and was in the dealership for warrenty work for a total of 10 times! so far the cx 30 feel a heck of allot better quality wise and the way it drives is 100 times better and BTW my I got my cx-30 ceramic coated the first day i got it and it looks beautiful. Happy driving CX-30 owners and stay safe :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts