Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
CX-30 GT Sport Tech Skyactiv X Auto
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good evening everyone
I’m the proud owner of a CX-30 that arrived 2 days ago, and I haven’t had the chance to drive it anywhere yet. My 2nd Mazda.
cheers

·
Registered
2020 CX-30 GS FWD, Snowflake White
471 Posts
welcome to the forum and congrats on your purchase from south-eastern, Ontario Canada

·
Registered
21 Posts
Good evening everyone
I’m the proud owner of a CX-30 that arrived 2 days ago, and I haven’t had the chance to drive it anywhere yet. My 2nd Mazda.
cheers
Welcome from Illinois! I was in Wales (Newport and Caldecott) in 1984 when my high school rugby team in New Jersey did a mini tour of Wales and England. We gotten beaten badly (physically and on the field) haha by the Newport Youth club. We went to see Cardiff play the All Blacks which was a fantastic experience. The Welsh are wonderful people!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Never been to Wales, but I'll bet the '30 will be a handle well on your twisty roads. Torque vectoring for the win! Grats!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome from Illinois! I was in Wales (Newport and Caldecott) in 1984 when my high school rugby team in New Jersey did a mini tour of Wales and England. We gotten beaten badly (physically and on the field) haha by the Newport Youth club. We went to see Cardiff play the All Blacks which was a fantastic experience. The Welsh are wonderful people!
Thanks mate, although I’ve lived in Wales for many years, I’m English, but I love it here 😀

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Welcome to the forum from myself in Wiltshire.

Picking my CX-30 up tomorrow. One more sleep! lol
Good luck, mine was supposed to have been delivered last Thursday, but as Wales was in lockdown, they moved it to Monday, then when England followed suit, I thought I’d never get it.

·
Registered
2020 CX-30 Skyactiv-X MHEV GT Sport Tech
21 Posts
Good luck, mine was supposed to have been delivered last Thursday, but as Wales was in lockdown, they moved it to Monday, then when England followed suit, I thought I’d never get it.
I've set up a 'click and collect' with the dealer. I deliver my BMW 5-series, leave the car, keys and paperwork and drive off in the Mazda. 🤞

1 - 9 of 9 Posts