Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey ho let's go!

Just a thanks to everyone for helping guide me--via discussions here--through the purchase process. This is my 4th Mazda in a row, starting around '13 with the "5" minivan, a couple of fine CX-5's (soul red) and now this baby. My dealer had to hustle a bit to track down this color combo for me, sent a driver about 200 mi away in FL to pick this one up.

Rims tweaked/darkened a bit, took a couple of days in the turnaround, but I'm very pleased with the results. YMMV of course.

Best handling car I've yet owned. Still much to learn, including NAV/SD card, theft deterrence, etc. Lots of great info here.

Cheers!

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I only considered a newer CX-5. Actually prefer the slightly larger/higher profile of the CX-5, but coming off of two in row decided it was time for a quicker, more agile vehicle.

·
Registered
2020, CX-30 Sports Tech SkyActiv-X - Machine Grey
122 Posts
We went down from a 2017 UK sports nav cx5. Mrs Edz loves the cx30 but does miss it's generall bigness lol.

Much prefer the handling on the cx30 as the normal driver in the family.

We did consider another year old cx5 but I'd want to wait for the revised cabin likely coming 2022 myself.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Great minds think alike, Edz. Am definitely going to be on the lookout for the revised CX-5 whenever it happens to arrive.

·
Registered
2020, CX-30 Sports Tech SkyActiv-X - Machine Grey
122 Posts
I have to say a cx5 with the interior of the cx30.....wheeeeew that would be nice.

That said I'm into the cx-30 for 3 years PCP so it's likely I'm hoping for an mx-30 / cx30 merging by then. But then UK/Europe are becoming seriously anti ICE sadly. The heart still calls out for a V6 though ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts