Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2021 CX-30 Turbo Premium AWD
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just purchased my first Mazda, and fell in love with the CX-30 Turbo. I've only had the car for 3 days, but had to do a Google search about a problem already. That's how I found the CX30Talk forum. I would like to THANK EVERYONE that has shared their experiences and lessons learned. I've read quite a few entries already and look forward to learning more. I absolutely love the design/style and size of the CX-30 and it was exactly the type vehicle I was looking for for daily driving and trips. I haven't really driven it yet except for the test drive, but I love the handling and throttle responsiveness. I also have a Toyota Tundra 4x4, which runs great but is not economical as a daily driver.
Thanks again, NavyDale

·
Registered
Current Mazdas: 15 Mazda3, 16 Mazda2, 19 Mazda3 and 3 prior Mazdas
113 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new Mazda. The forum is full of great information and great members who are always ready and willing to help.

What trouble have you encountered?

·
Registered
2021 CX-30 Turbo Premium AWD
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new Mazda. The forum is full of great information and great members who are always ready and willing to help.

What trouble have you encountered?
I had the "Low Battery Risk" warning, which may have been because I left it unlocked in my garage overnight with the key fob close by. Forum comments taught me not to do either again! I have it on a Battery Tender, but will be monitoring this very closely to see if it occurs again.

I read a LOT of posts on this problem, but shot out a request for anyone who knows of the actual fix for it? (Software Change, TSB, Recall ...)

·
Registered
Current Mazdas: 15 Mazda3, 16 Mazda2, 19 Mazda3 and 3 prior Mazdas
113 Posts
I have seen the posts and I don’t understand why this is happening with the CX-30. I have a 2019 Mazda3 and follow those forums as well they don’t seem to have a problem on the Mazda3 and it is basically the same vehicle with a different body. I have never had a problem and I wash the car with the keys, no listen to the radio when my wife is shopping for an hour, and gone weeks without driving during the pandemic.

I bet in your case, the battery was undercharged from sitting on the dealer lot. Hooking up the tender for a few hours should solve the problem.

From what I know about Mazda, I bet they come up with a fix quickly.

·
Administrator
2020 CX-30 Skyactiv-X MHEV GT Sport Tech
829 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Let's see if we can get you better acquainted with your car. @JohnG and I have replied to your question about the Low Battery Issue here..

I've dropped you a private message with some introductory guidelines to the forum. I hope they help you get started with getting around the forum.

Martin (Administrator)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.