Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
CX30 Skyactive G
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear friends,
I´m the owner of a manual CX30 Skyactive G (only 122CV available in Spain).

I hope learn of your knowledge and help as much as possible.

Best Regards
W.

·
Administrator
2020 CX-30 Skyactiv-X MHEV GT Sport Tech
270 Posts
Welcome to CX30Talk

If you are new to forums, or the format of this forum, then read our introduction here.
For reference, here are our Forum Rules

The main areas of the forum are shown here with a short explanation of how they are used:
There are many other forums all of which can be seen by clicking on the Forums icon to the left of your Avatar.
If you want the latest posts on the forum, click on the New icon to the left of the Forums icon.
Look across the banner at the top and you'll see three vertical dots on the right. Click there for fast access to the forum sections

Above all - enjoy yourself.

Martin (Administrator)

·
Registered
2021, CX-30 Grand Touring FWD Dark Gray
17 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Thailand. Interesting how models vary by country. No manual available in Thailand and only 2 liter 165hp engine.
Hello Rdrokit--It is quite interesting how a company decides their features and specs based in the society/country that the vehicle will be sold into. Here its where people in Mexico city will want an electric car instead of an internal combustion engine. Although, if we really think about it--we should all embrace EVs before we have to---like in the case of a really bad polluted city air--after so many ICVs are running around. If everyone creates/sells EVs--their prices will come down. We need Solar cell development and infrastructure so that we can take advantage of its power to drive our cars. And then, you have CA drivers--which face the most stringent environment laws in USA. Good they are now buying more EVs too---as they (state) were offering great incentives to people that wanted them.

·
Registered
2021, CX-30 Grand Touring FWD Dark Gray
17 Posts
Dear friends,
I´m the owner of a manual CX30 Skyactive G (only 122CV available in Spain).

I hope learn of your knowledge and help as much as possible.

Best Regards
W.
Bienvenido Warrick---

·
Registered
2020 CX-30 GS FWD, Snowflake White
660 Posts
welcome from south-eastern, Ontario, Canada. We did an extensive guided tour by bus of Spain back in September 2018, really enjoyed it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts