Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
AWD GT CX-30 ceramic coated
444 Posts
Congratulations 🎊 ! It's such a beautiful cross over and I hope you are enjoying it so far as much as members on here are ☺ I absolutely look forward to getting into mine every day to go drive and mine just rolled over to 13,000 km and iv had it since February this year and overall I can't complain and only had very minor issues that aren't a issue to me at all and have been all taken care of with no issues. Happy driving 😊

·
Registered
2020 CX-30 GS FWD, Snowflake White
486 Posts
welcome from another member located in South Eastern Ontario.

Reactions: rollibarron

·
Registered
2020 CX-30 AWD
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey thank you!
Winter is past approaching and I am currently browsing for a new winter tire and rims. I am looking at Blizzak WS90 with steel rims and have to downsize to 215/65R16. Any recommendation is highly appreciated. Thanks! :)

·
Registered
2021 Mazda CX30 AWD GSL Polymetal Grey
9 Posts
Hi,
Welcome and congratulations on your new CX30 👌🏽

·
Registered
2020 GS AWD Titanium Flash Mica
20 Posts
215/65R16 will not fit. You will need at least a 17 inch wheel minimum. Read the info on the "which Mazda 3 wheel fits the CX-30" thread that I started.

·
Registered
2020 Mazda CX30 SP (Sport Plus)
112 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new ride from sunny Thailand.

·
Registered
‘17 CX-9 Signature & ‘19 Mazda 6 GS
15 Posts
Hey thank you!
Winter is past approaching and I am currently browsing for a new winter tire and rims. I am looking at Blizzak WS90 with steel rims and have to downsize to 215/65R16. Any recommendation is highly appreciated. Thanks! :)
Have you considered all-weather tires? I’ve had 3 Mazdas now (currently own 2) and have used Nokian WRG3/4s on all of them and have performed well during winter! The best part is you don’t have to swap out twice a year, no storage fees, no add’l rims and no swap out costs as you can run them all year round and are winter rated. I’d say they’re just a notch lower than the Nokian Hakkas (full winters) in performance but equally comparable to all season tires’ during summer. They also have good tread wear...however they’re only sold exclusively at Kal-Tire

·
Registered
2020 CX-30 AWD
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Have you considered all-weather tires? I’ve had 3 Mazdas now (currently own 2) and have used Nokian WRG3/4s on all of them and have performed well during winter! The best part is you don’t have to swap out twice a year, no storage fees, no add’l rims and no swap out costs as you can run them all year round and are winter rated. I’d say they’re just a notch lower than the Nokian Hakkas (full winters) in performance but equally comparable to all season tires’ during summer. They also have good tread wear...however they’re only sold exclusively at Kal-Tire
I got the car with Mazda stock all weather tires. Just for safety measures and insurance. I just got winter tire WS90+steel rims+TPMS for $1,377.47ca. Free balance and installation Tire size: 215/65R16 from 215/55R18> I noticed It lightened the steering wheel. Enjoy driving! Cheers!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts