Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
Enter your CX30 year, model and engine.
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought I may have posted here back when I bought my 2020 AWD Premium back in March of last year. I got in a rear end chain collision roughly 4 months later that had no chassis/drivetrain damage but was still quite a bill for the insurance company between the airbags, sensor, windshield and front end damage. The steering wheel airbag actually broke my arm.so that was a bummer. Sort of made me wish I was still in the spacious cab of my old 2012 Ram.

I like the luxury of the CX-30. The heads up display is great BUT it takes your attention away from the main dash and I ran out of gas once, and came close another time, as a result of that. Wish they had a low fuel indicator in the HUD!

I need a bit more off-road capability due to my wildlife photography hobby but am trying to hang on to the CX-30 since I am guessing its value will take a hit from the wreck despite no visible damage remaining.

·
Administrator
2020 CX-30 Skyactiv-X MHEV GT Sport Tech
829 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Sorry to hear about your accident. From your profile you only joined in July 2021 so unlikely that you posted in March 2020 - unless under a different name?

Please take a moment and update your profile. This helps you if you ask questions about your car and helps others know what car you have so they can give you the best answer. Complete your profile like this:
  1. Go to top right, click on your avatar then click on Account Settings
  2. Then in Location field, enter your ‘Location’ (The town and country you live in).
  3. In Vehicle Details: enter your CX-30 model, engine and year.
  4. Scroll down to the bottom and click on Save
If you are new to forums, or the format of this forum, then read our introduction here.
For reference, here are our Forum Rules

The main areas of the forum are shown here with a short explanation of how they are used:
  • The General Discussion area is for questions and discussions about your CX-30
  • The DIY area is for full instructions with pictures to guide other members carrying out their own servicing.
  • The Modification area is for discussions about making your car different.
  • The Complaints, Issues And Problems area is for you to address a specific issue with your CX-30
  • The CX‌-30 News area for the latest news and updates for the CX‌-30
There are many other forums all of which can be seen by clicking on the Forums icon to the left of your Avatar. If you want the latest posts on the forum, click on the New icon to the left of the Forums icon.

Look across the banner at the top and you'll see three vertical dots on the right. Click there for fast access to the forum sections

Above all - enjoy yourself.

Martin (Administrator)

·
Registered
Enter your CX30 year, model and engine.
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks. I should mention my car is Polymetal Gray and now has just about every option that was available including the rear view mirror, nav and the roof crossbars. I have averaged 28.7 mpg for the 17K miles on it. Least favorite feature is the emergency braking assist which did not activate in my accident but has twice when going around a turn with nothing there. Nothing I couldn't manage. Just wish it had more clearance. Would like to put Falcon Wildpeake A/T's on but really should step down to 17" wheels for that and don't want to store the 18" wheels.

·
Administrator
2020 CX-30 Skyactiv-X MHEV GT Sport Tech
829 Posts
Thanks. I should mention my car is Polymetal Gray and now has just about every option that was available including the rear view mirror, nav and the roof crossbars.
If you complete your profile (as you have been requested) you won't need to mention this - it will appear next to your name every time you post.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.