Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2020 CX 30 GS 2.5L
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! I bought my Soul Red Crystal CX 30 April 13. It was a dealership loaner vehicle with 2,600 km on it, already broken in, lol. I've never owned a Mazda before, last 3 cars were KIA's. When I was shopping for a new car, the excellent CX 30 reviews kept coming up and as soon as I saw a crystal red one on the highway one day, I had to go check one out. I took the car out for 2 test drives and fell in love with the feel, ride and handling. I'm still learning about all the features and think it'll take a while to figure it all out but so far, I'm having a great time.
Glad to be a part of this group, looking forward to learning more about the car and may be even sharing bits of what I've figured out.

·
Registered
2020 CX-30 GS FWD, Snowflake White
1,520 Posts
Hi! I bought my Soul Red Crystal CX 30 April 13. It was a dealership loaner vehicle with 2,600 km on it, already broken in, lol. I've never owned a Mazda before, last 3 cars were KIA's. When I was shopping for a new car, the excellent CX 30 reviews kept coming up and as soon as I saw a crystal red one on the highway one day, I had to go check one out. I took the car out for 2 test drives and fell in love with the feel, ride and handling. I'm still learning about all the features and think it'll take a while to figure it all out but so far, I'm having a great time.
Glad to be a part of this group, looking forward to learning more about the car and may be even sharing bits of what I've figured out.
same here, which models did you own?

·
Administrator
2020 CX-30 Skyactiv-X MHEV GT Sport Tech
829 Posts
Welcome, @CXRed2021 to CX30Talk from Wiltshire in the UK.

If you are new to forums, or the format of this forum, then read our introduction here.
For reference, here are our Forum Rules

The main areas of the forum are shown here with a short explanation of how they are used:
There are many other forums all of which can be seen by clicking on the Forums icon to the left of your Avatar.
If you want the latest posts on the forum, click on the New icon to the left of the Forums icon.
Look across the banner at the top and you'll see three vertical dots on the right. Click there for fast access to the forum sections

Above all - enjoy yourself.

Reactions: CXRed2021

·
Registered
2020 CX-30 GS FWD, Snowflake White
1,520 Posts
Started with a 2003 Sedona, 2011 and 2015 Sorento. Finally ditched KIA, realized their cars aren't built to last much beyond 200,000K without investing serious $$, practically having to rebuild them.
I started with a 2008 Rondo EX, then a 2012 Soul 4u and finally a 2016 Soul SX, I found them all to be very reliable vehicles, the Rondo I only had 4 claims under warranty, the 2012 Soul only one, and the 2016 Soul nothing and traded it on my current 2020 CX-30 GS. I almost got a Seltos EX but the CX-30 won me over 😀

Reactions: CXRed2021

·
Registered
2020 CX 30 GS 2.5L
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I started with a 2008 Rondo EX, then a 2012 Soul 4u and finally a 2016 Soul SX, I found them all to be very reliable vehicles, the Rondo I only had 4 claims under warranty, the 2012 Soul only one, and the 2016 Soul nothing and traded it on my current 2020 CX-30 GS. I almost got a Seltos EX but the CX-30 won me over 😀
I only had issues that were covered under warranty with the Sedona, no real issues under warranty with the Sorentos but I found after 200,000 km, suspension, drive belts, dual catalytic converters had to be replaced and rust was an issue over the windshield from stone chips that treating early with paint and topcoat pen did nothing to stop. Plus, I only had a 2.4 liter engine which was waaaay too gutless for the weight of the Sorento.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.