Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
CX30 GT SPORT. A Road cyclists who drives a CX30 on the odd occasion...
334 Posts
Hello from around the corner (Derby)
I take it your from Leicester 😄

Enjoy the Cx30.. had ours since launch... Can not fault it.. over the in the USA seem to have a few teething problems, here in UK/Europe not many complaints....

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello from around the corner (Derby)
I take it your from Leicester 😄

Enjoy the Cx30.. had ours since launch... Can not fault it.. over the in the USA seem to have a few teething problems, here in UK/Europe not many complaints....
Hey Steve, yes I'm Leicester based mate, well just outside of Leicester lol ! first proper trip in the new motor yesterday 😁

·
Registered
334 Posts
Update the firmware and you'll have speed camera alert..👍

·
Registered
334 Posts
How you getting on with the CX30? I have one on order and just waiting for the delivery date - can't wait
You won't be disappointed.. what model have you bought?

·
Registered
2020 Mazda CX30 SP (Sport Plus)
50 Posts
Welcome, I also traded in a M3 for my CX30. Mine was a 2014 so the CX30 has many upgraded features.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Hi Steve - looks great - like the plate. I was hoping to use the Apple Car Play for a few things but have been told this only works if the phone is attached by wire - where on my wife mini it works wireless. Would you know how it works on the Mazda please?
i'm on android, yes a cable is required, but work well..
make sure the dealer updates to the 10047 firmware, otherwise you can do it yourself (updates the infotainment and enables speed camera alerts) thread on here regarding speed camera alerts . alot of dealers are unaware of the update....

here's the other red car in the family.......:giggle:( my son's 3)

·
Registered
33 Posts
i'm on android, yes a cable is required, but work well..
make sure the dealer updates to the 10047 firmware, otherwise you can do it yourself (updates the infotainment and enables speed camera alerts) thread on here regarding speed camera alerts . alot of dealers are unaware of the update....
Thanks for the heads up The 2 Red Cars look great together - surprised how much taller the CX30 is over the 3 - many reviews say there is little difference. Is it just a standard USB plug on the car so basically a phone charging cable or is it something different?

·
Registered
334 Posts
.. cheers.. when sat in my son's I feel like I'm in a go kart..... he's just 23yrs old had the 3 a year and loves it, ..It's just the standard USB...
The cx30 has one usb upfront and one in the centre console. Both stay live for 2-3 minutes after switching off...also a 12v power socket in the console...we use Android Auto all the time, also Spotify via Bluetooth or AA.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts