Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2020 CX-30 GT in Polymetal Gray Metallic
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

Managed to snag the last 2020 GT from my local dealer, was a demo so I got a good price and am very happy with the colour! My 3rd Mazda over the years, we still drive our Mazda 5 every day and it has been aging great.

Pretty excited about the new car! Only complaint is, in Canada at least, no front parking sensor / no 360 cameras.

·
Registered
2020 CX-30 GT - Skyactive G - 2.5 L AWD
263 Posts
Hi All,

Managed to snag the last 2020 GT from my local dealer, was a demo so I got a good price and am very happy with the colour! My 3rd Mazda over the years, we still drive our Mazda 5 every day and it has been aging great.

Pretty excited about the new car! Only complaint is, in Canada at least, no front parking sensor / no 360 cameras.

View attachment 1290
Welcome and yes you will have fun🙂

·
Registered
2020 CX-30 GS FWD, Snowflake White
660 Posts
congrats & welcome to the forum from south-eastern Ontario

·
Registered
AWD 2020 GT CX-30 ceramic coated
682 Posts
Hi All,

View attachment 1290
Congratulations 👏 and welcome to the forum from Northwestern Ontario. I absolutely love the colour and I hope you enjoy your CX 30 for years to come.

·
Registered
2020 CX-30 GT in Polymetal Gray Metallic
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome to the forum from Thailand. Congratulations on your new ride. Interesting how the same car differs around the world, Here we have a front and rear camera with 360 plus audible sensors.
ya it's bizarre how much they change things. The GUI has a spot for the front and 360 cameras, but they are just black basically. Luckily the rear camera works great and has a audible beep.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts