Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Mazda CX-30 Deep Crystal Blue Mica - Premium
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, today I've joined the CX-30 family. I took delivery of a Deep Crystal Blue Mica/Black&Brown Premium 2WD. We now have 3 Mazda's, my wife has a 2019 SRC CX-5 and I also have a 2019 Racing Orange Miata RF 30AE. We've had a few Mazda's through the years, a 1990 Miata, 2002 Miata, 2004 RX8, 2005 Miata, and a 2007 Miata. I think the CX-30 is nicely packaged, very upmarket interior with all the electronics, it has decent handling and a nice drive for a CUV.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Nice! Another Tar Heel onboard! The only other Premium at Sport Durst here in Durham was that beautiful blue. I couldn't get behind the white interior, though. I hesitate to ask...Your interior color? Doh! Which dealership?

·
Registered
AWD GT CX-30 ceramic coated
178 Posts
Hi everyone, today I've joined the CX-30 family. I took delivery of a Deep Crystal Blue Mica/Black&Brown Premium 2WD. We now have 3 Mazda's, my wife has a 2019 SRC CX-5 and I also have a 2019 Racing Orange Miata RF 30AE. We've had a few Mazda's through the years, a 1990 Miata, 2002 Miata, 2004 RX8, 2005 Miata, and a 2007 Miata. I think the CX-30 is nicely packaged, very upmarket interior with all the electronics, it has decent handling and a nice drive for a CUV.

Congratulations! I wish you many fun and happy miles for years to come in your new CX-30 :)

·
Registered
2020 CX-30 AWD Soul Red, 2020 CX-30 AWD Deep Crystal Blue Mica
89 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on the new addition. And it’s one of the best colors on this vehicle!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. To answer Agile1, yes I couldn't get behind the white interior either, I just can't imagine trying to keep them clean. I had a 1976 Camaro that was blue with a white interior and man it was hard to keep clean. My car has the black/brown interior which looks great. I got the car from Modern Mazda in Burlington. It's the third Mazda we have gotten from them. Great buying experience, completely done online, they sent a driver with the car, he had the papers which I signed and he took my trade back with him. Whole thing took 30 minutes.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. To answer Agile1, yes I couldn't get behind the white interior either, I just can't imagine trying to keep them clean. I had a 1976 Camaro that was blue with a white interior and man it was hard to keep clean. My car has the black/brown interior which looks great. I got the car from Modern Mazda in Burlington. It's the third Mazda we have gotten from them. Great buying experience, completely done online, they sent a driver with the car, he had the papers which I signed and he took my trade back with him. Whole thing took 30 minutes.
Welcome aboard shark do do do. You chose the same exact color & trim level as me ❤❤. Great choice🦈🦈🦈. Any exciting plans for your new ride?

·
Registered
2020 CX-30 GS FWD, Snowflake White
331 Posts
congrats and welcome to the forum

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Welcome aboard shark do do do. You chose the same exact color & trim level as me ❤❤. Great choice🦈🦈🦈. Any exciting plans for your new ride?
Just planning what mods I'm going to do. Bought a nav card on Ebay today and also got a Homelink mirror.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Here are some pictures of the of my 30AE Miata. Lots of mods, just got done installing a new exhaust.

Reactions: Agile1
1 - 10 of 10 Posts