Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Mazda CX-30 GT Sport
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I'm new here and I've just picked up my CX-30, loving it so far and finding any excuse to pop out for a drive!

I previously owned a 2019 Mazda 2 so I'm familiar with most of the ins and outs of the car but I'm having trouble turning off the Keyless walk away beep. The door settings allow for Low, Medium, High, Off. Despite it being set to 'Off' it still beeps (initial door shut beep, then walk away lock beep).

Am I missing something or is it just being stubborn??

Other than that it's great!

·
Administrator
2020 CX-30 Skyactiv-X MHEV GT Sport Tech
829 Posts
Welcome to CX30Talk from Wiltshire.

I'm not sure what the settings do on our models - but I have noticed that the car can get confused if both keyfobs are near the car. Have you tried this with each keyfob individually? Does the Beep pattern change depending on keyfob?

Finally, you should consider posting an introduction here so we can welcome you to the forum. But remember, do not post about issues in the New Members area.

If you are new to forums, or the format of this forum, then read our introduction here.

·
Registered
2021 Mazda CX-30 GT Sport
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome to CX30Talk from Wiltshire.

I'm not sure what the settings do on our models - but I have noticed that the car can get confused if both keyfobs are near the car. Have you tried this with each keyfob individually? Does the Beep pattern change depending on keyfob?
Thanks for the welcome! I've tried both fobs today, both times the other fob was not within range of the car. The setting only appears to affect the unlocking behaviour. When set to anything but 'Off' the car beeps when locking AND unlocking keyless-erm, ly. When set to 'Off' the car only beeps when locking the car.

My Mazda to didn't beep at all when locking or unlocking when the same setting was set to 'Off'.

·
Administrator
2020 CX-30 Skyactiv-X MHEV GT Sport Tech
829 Posts
I'll try and have a play with the fobs on mine when it's dry enough outside to stay out!

·
Registered
2021 CX-30 Skyactive-X FWD, Sport Tech, Polymetal grey
46 Posts
I don't have a beep on unlocking, but certainly a feint one when locking/walk away auto locking.
If you find a way to silence it I will be interested... soo many beeps LoL

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.