Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
had to trade in 2016 mx5,coulden`t fit oxygen concentrator with two people
so went with the cx 30, what a wonderful vehicle only have 300 miles on it and love every one.
the miata was the pearl red so had to go with that on cx 30

·
Registered
AWD 2020 GT CX-30 ceramic coated
641 Posts
had to trade in 2016 mx5,coulden`t fit oxygen concentrator with two people
so went with the cx 30, what a wonderful vehicle only have 300 miles on it and love every one.
the miata was the pearl red so had to go with that on cx 30
welcome ! glad you are enjoying the CX-30 I have had mine for one year and have 10563.31 miles on mine and its been great! I live in a very cold climate when it is winter and we get allot of snow as well and the AWD system is like no other system that i have had in a vehicle before its so good.. never have wheel slip works exactly how its designed.
enjoy your new CX-30 and stay safe in these crazy times.

·
Registered
2020 Mazda CX30 SP (Sport Plus)
171 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Thailand. Congratulations on your new ride.

·
Administrator
2020 CX-30 Skyactiv-X MHEV GT Sport Tech
160 Posts
@cherry dl

Thank you for joining CX30Talk and posting an introduction.

Please take a moment and update your profile like this:
  1. Go to top right, click on your avatar then click on Account Settings
  2. Then in Location field, enter your ‘Location’ (The town and country you live in).
  3. In Vehicle Details: enter your CX-30 details.
  4. Scroll down to the bottom and click on Save
If you are new to forums, or the format of this forum, then read our introduction here.
For reference, here are our Forum Rules

The main areas of the forum are shown here with a short explanation of how they are used:
There are many other forums all of which can be seen by clicking on the Forums icon to the left of your Avatar.
If you want the latest posts on the forum, click on the New icon to the left of the Forums icon.

Quick navigation hints:
  • Look across the banner at the top and you'll see three vertical dots on the right. Click there for fast access to the forum sections
  • If you click on your Avatar, next to the three dots, you can access your profile, alerts and conversations
  • Click the 5 horizontal lines near the banner. Scroll down and you'll find a huge section of info.
Above all - enjoy yourself. And welcome aboard!

Martin (UK SuperModerator)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts