Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
CX-30 Premium Turbo, C7
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello from Maryland,

I be a newbie to this site. I've done a bit of lurking before and have been active in a couple of other sites. I have a character flaw when it comes to cars, I seem to want and get too many cars. Right now my desire is for a CX30 w/Turbo, hehe. I have owned 6 Mazda's in my past so I'm not new to the brand. I had been thirsting for a CX30 and then started to hear rumors about the Turbo and that sounds sweet.

Anyway, so here I be.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Welcome! Just bite the bullet and Buy One! (Or Lease...your CPA will know what's best for you...)
This one is the Best Looking, IMHO..

·
Registered
Current Mazdas: 15 Mazda3, 16 Mazda2, 19 Mazda3 and 3 prior Mazdas
61 Posts
Welcome to the forum from a little north -just over the PA line.

Don’t ask your CPA. He will likely say to stick with what you have.

·
Administrator
2020 CX-30 Skyactiv-X MHEV GT Sport Tech
432 Posts
Welcome to CX30Talk

If you are new to forums, or the format of this forum, then read our introduction here.
For reference, here are our Forum Rules

The main areas of the forum are shown here with a short explanation of how they are used:
There are many other forums all of which can be seen by clicking on the Forums icon to the left of your Avatar.
If you want the latest posts on the forum, click on the New icon to the left of the Forums icon.
Look across the banner at the top and you'll see three vertical dots on the right. Click there for fast access to the forum sections

The CX-30 is a car that appeals to the head and to the heart, so good luck in your search. And let's see pictures when you get your new ride!

Martin (Administrator)

·
Registered
CX-30 Premium Turbo, C7
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes, but I'd have to let one go as I'm limited on parking where I live. First, I'm going to get my wife on board, once I get past that then see about a decent trade or buyer for the RT. I'm more than thinking it would be a nice daily. Thanks for the comments. You all have a great day!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts