Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
AWD GT CX-30 ceramic coated
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My cx-30 went into the dealership today for a oil change and they have to rip the front bumper cover off for a new radar sensor as mazda has told them to replace it and to install a new steering wheel so wish me luck today as its going to be in most of the day and i get to drive around a cx-3 for the day which was nice of them to loan me while my cx-30 is in.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wow makes me appreciate tho how refined cabin road noise is in the CX 30.. it's so quiet in comparison as their is a big difference with allot more road noise in the 2018 CX 3 iv got for the day.

·
Registered
2020 Mazda CX-30 Deep Crystal Blue Mica - Premium
223 Posts
Wow makes me appreciate tho how refined cabin road noise is in the CX 30.. it's so quiet in comparison as their is a big difference with allot more road noise in the 2018 CX 3 iv got for the day.
You can say that 29 more times. My car prior to my cx30 was the 2017 cx-3 and boy was there a lot of road noise there as well 😂. Hopefully all the repairs on your ride goes well 💋💋

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You can say that 29 more times. My car prior to my cx30 was the 2017 cx-3 and boy was there a lot of road noise there as well 😂. Hopefully all the repairs on your ride goes well 💋💋
always nice to be able to compare and even the transmission feels little better in the cx-30 so im not sure what is different there as its basically the same transmission.

·
Registered
2020 CX-30 Skyactiv X AWD UK
14 Posts
always nice to be able to compare and even the transmission feels little better in the cx-30 so im not sure what is different there as its basically the same transmission.
It’s the same physical transmission but the software that controls it has been reworked

·
Registered
‘17 CX-9 Signature & ‘19 Mazda 6 GS
15 Posts
that’s one of the many reasons I got rid of our CX3 after a year! Buzzy 2.0L engine, more cabin and road noise, too bumpy and jarring ride and too small/cramped inside. I considered the CX-30 and while it’s more refined and has better engine the size diff wasn’t too significant of an upgrade for me. Obviously the CX30 though is a much better CUV than the CX3 and in fact the CX30 is what the CX3 should have been to begin with!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts