Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Mazda CX-30 Deep Crystal Blue Mica - Premium
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Oh why hello there! I know this thread is for new member introductions however I was advised I'm not allowed to make any more posts until I introduce myself.. I've been on this thread for almost a year now as I purchased my vehicle last June. I've made countless posts & helpful contributions to threads so not much introduction is needed on my part as most you already know me. Though for those who don't.. I upgraded from a 2017 Mazda cx-3 to the 2020 Deep Crystal Blue Mazda cx-30 fully loaded premium edition. I love Mazdas and I love this form for those who don't know me, this is my formal hello from Upstate New York💋💋.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Oh why hello there! I know this thread is for new member introductions however I was advised I'm not allowed to make any more posts until I introduce myself.. I've been on this thread for almost a year now as I purchased my vehicle last June. I've made countless posts & hpful contributions to threads so not much introduction is needed on my part as most you already know me. Though for those who don't.. I upgraded from a 2017 Mazda cx-3 to the 2020 Deep Crystal Blue Mazda cx-30 fully loaded premium edition. I love Mazdas and I love this form for those who don't know me, this is my formal hello from Upstate New York💋💋.
Upon further research I've already introduced myself.. but if you want to know more you can reference to my original introduction..

·
Registered
2022 CX-30 Premium Snowflake White (previously 2020 CX-30 Premium Polymetal Gray Metallic)
164 Posts
For some reason I was thinking you are from the Buffalo area. I’ve lived in Jamestown for the past forty plus years having moved here Southern California. I’ve enjoyed your contributions to this forum.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
For some reason I was thinking you are from the Buffalo area. I’ve lived in Jamestown for the past forty plus years having moved here Southern California. I’ve enjoyed your contributions to this forum.
😂 Yes you are correct I am from Buffalo I guess Upstate New York was a little too generalized I should have said Western New York my apologies 😔 I was actually just in Jamestown last weekend staying at the harbor hotel in Celeron lol.

·
Registered
2022 CX-30 Premium Snowflake White (previously 2020 CX-30 Premium Polymetal Gray Metallic)
164 Posts
😂 Yes you are correct I am from Buffalo I guess Upstate New York was a little too generalized I should have said Western New York my apologies 😔 I was actually just in Jamestown last weekend staying at the harbor hotel in Celeron lol.
Did you have a lake view or “village” view room?😏. It really is a nice place, especially in the summer when it’s warmer. We locals like to go their for dinner or drinks and catch the sunsets. I had the first CX-30 in town, being the first to take delivery from the Erie, PA dealer in December of 19.

·
Administrator
2020 CX-30 Skyactiv-X MHEV GT Sport Tech
829 Posts
Oh why hello there! I know this thread is for new member introductions however I was advised I'm not allowed to make any more posts until I introduce myself.. I've been on this thread for almost a year now as I purchased my vehicle last June. I've made countless posts & helpful contributions to threads so not much introduction is needed on my part as most you already know me. Though for those who don't.. I upgraded from a 2017 Mazda cx-3 to the 2020 Deep Crystal Blue Mazda cx-30 fully loaded premium edition. I love Mazdas and I love this form for those who don't know me, this is my formal hello from Upstate New York💋💋.
@Tommieremix - two intros? Well well well. Not sure how that happened.

Glad you're with us. Hope you continue to enjoy Mazdas - and the CX-30, despite all its foibles.

Reactions: Tommieremix

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Did you have a lake view or “village” view room?😏. It really is a nice place, especially in the summer when it’s warmer. We locals like to go their for dinner or drinks and catch the sunsets. I had the first CX-30 in town, being the first to take delivery from the Erie, PA dealer in December of 19.
Lake view ofcourse! 2nd time staying there I see why the locals enjoy it. && The "Village" view definitely deserves the lol😂. I'm sure you made everyone jelaous when you brought that hot whip into town🌝

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.