Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
CX-30 Premium FWD Polymetal Gray
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally had to say goodbye to my 2003 Mazda 6S. Over the past year I'd been looking at various vehicles in the compact SUV category. I'd considered the Volvo XC-40 but in the end the CX-30 won out. So much bang for the buck it can't be beat. For me it's just right. The new automotive tech, satellite radio, plus the ride handling are great. But having a new car brings out the OCD in me and I see every little scratch, water spot, or paint swirl and it can make me a little crazy. Haha, but that'll fade as I just enjoy the ride.

I bought the premium, polymetal gray metallic, FWD.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Finally had to say goodbye to my 2003 Mazda 6S. Over the past year I'd been looking at various vehicles in the compact SUV category. I'd considered the Volvo XC-40 but in the end the CX-30 won out. So much bang for the buck it can't be beat. For me it's just right. The new automotive tech, satellite radio, plus the ride handling are great. But having a new car brings out the OCD in me and I see every little scratch, water spot, or paint swirl and it can make me a little crazy. Haha, but that'll fade as I just enjoy the ride.

Benvenuto, same color 2.0

·
Registered
8 Posts

I’ve been to San Jose 1999!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts