Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone, got a brand new preferred 2021 CX-30 with about 550 miles on it, overall loving the vehicle but over the last few days I have noticed there is a slight vibration in the pedals, and when you are in the car for 2-3 hours at a time it definitely becomes very noticeable and my right foot does feel somewhat numb when I get out of the vehicle after being in it for a longer period of time. Anyone else experienced anything like this?

·
Registered
2020 CX-30 G25 Astina AWD | Snowflake White Pearl
8 Posts
I picked my car up yesterday and have already driven 560km and I haven't noticed that, however being mostly highway driving I rarely use the pedal as I'm always on cruise control.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I picked my car up yesterday and have already driven 560km and I haven't noticed that, however being mostly highway driving I rarely use the pedal as I'm always on cruise control.
I do mostly highway as well, but don't use cruise control. Its noticeable on Gas and brake pedals, its pretty much a constant but is most noticeable when going slower or slowing down.

·
Registered
2020 CX-30 G25 Astina AWD | Snowflake White Pearl
8 Posts
I do mostly highway as well, but don't use cruise control. Its noticeable on Gas and brake pedals, its pretty much a constant but is most noticeable when going slower or slowing down.
Interesting..... I'll see if I can notice next time I'm out, but I'm not sitting on the highway without cruise control for to long! :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Interesting..... I'll see if I can notice next time I'm out, but I'm not sitting on the highway without cruise control for to long! :ROFLMAO:
Haha yeah, I sit in traffic a ton so I dont use it too much. I think it MIGHT be engine related but I really have no idea, it started out of nowhere.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello Everyone, got a brand new preferred 2021 CX-30 with about 550 miles on it, overall loving the vehicle but over the last few days I have noticed there is a slight vibration in the pedals, and when you are in the car for 2-3 hours at a time it definitely becomes very noticeable and my right foot does feel somewhat numb when I get out of the vehicle after being in it for a longer period of time. Anyone else experienced anything like this?
I have a definite vibration in my pedals (mostly brake pedal) between 2000-3000 RPM. It is much worse during engine braking. Is this similar to what you're experiencing?

·
Registered
69 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I have a definite vibration in my pedals (mostly brake pedal) between 2000-3000 RPM. It is much worse during engine braking. Is this similar to what you're experiencing?
Its most noticeable for me when braking or accelerating slowly.

·
Registered
2021 Mazda CX-30 Select AWD
146 Posts
I just got my car and also have it in both pedals. On a downhill when braking it is quite noticeable and when acceleration over 2500 rpms it is quite noticeable.
I am starting to feel like a lot of us have vibration issues that Mazda has not resolved starting with design and development.

·
Administrator
2020 CX-30 Skyactiv-X MHEV GT Sport Tech
719 Posts
I just got my car and also have it in both pedals. On a downhill when braking it is quite noticeable and when acceleration over 2500 rpms it is quite noticeable.
I am starting to feel like a lot of us have vibration issues that Mazda has not resolved starting with design and development.
Just to let you know, @mimilano the original poster (OP) hasn't been back to the forum for five months so this may or may not have been resolved. If this pedal vibration troubles you, it may be worth starting a new discussion of your own instead.

Have you spoken with your dealer about this at all?

·
Registered
2021 Mazda CX-30 Select AWD
146 Posts
Hi Savcom,

I have started one called droning sound when acceleration. I describe the vibrations there.
I definitely plan on bringing in this week if I can. Just got the car and make to make sure I start figuring this out asap before it becomes a problem.

Thank you

1 - 13 of 13 Posts