Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone, got a brand new preferred 2021 CX-30 with about 550 miles on it, overall loving the vehicle but over the last few days I have noticed there is a slight vibration in the pedals, and when you are in the car for 2-3 hours at a time it definitely becomes very noticeable and my right foot does feel somewhat numb when I get out of the vehicle after being in it for a longer period of time. Anyone else experienced anything like this?

·
Registered
2020 CX-30 G25 Astina AWD | Snowflake White Pearl
7 Posts
I picked my car up yesterday and have already driven 560km and I haven't noticed that, however being mostly highway driving I rarely use the pedal as I'm always on cruise control.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I picked my car up yesterday and have already driven 560km and I haven't noticed that, however being mostly highway driving I rarely use the pedal as I'm always on cruise control.
I do mostly highway as well, but don't use cruise control. Its noticeable on Gas and brake pedals, its pretty much a constant but is most noticeable when going slower or slowing down.

·
Registered
2020 CX-30 G25 Astina AWD | Snowflake White Pearl
7 Posts
I do mostly highway as well, but don't use cruise control. Its noticeable on Gas and brake pedals, its pretty much a constant but is most noticeable when going slower or slowing down.
Interesting..... I'll see if I can notice next time I'm out, but I'm not sitting on the highway without cruise control for to long! :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Interesting..... I'll see if I can notice next time I'm out, but I'm not sitting on the highway without cruise control for to long! :ROFLMAO:
Haha yeah, I sit in traffic a ton so I dont use it too much. I think it MIGHT be engine related but I really have no idea, it started out of nowhere.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello Everyone, got a brand new preferred 2021 CX-30 with about 550 miles on it, overall loving the vehicle but over the last few days I have noticed there is a slight vibration in the pedals, and when you are in the car for 2-3 hours at a time it definitely becomes very noticeable and my right foot does feel somewhat numb when I get out of the vehicle after being in it for a longer period of time. Anyone else experienced anything like this?
I have a definite vibration in my pedals (mostly brake pedal) between 2000-3000 RPM. It is much worse during engine braking. Is this similar to what you're experiencing?

·
Registered
2020 CX-30 Skyactiv X AWD UK
14 Posts
According to the owners manual, vibration of the brake pedal especially when in use is normal and a consequence of the mild hybrid system.

·
Registered
55 Posts
According to the owners manual, vibration of the brake pedal especially when in use is normal and a consequence of the mild hybrid system.

Don't think North American cars have the mild hybrid. I could be wrong though. I think we do have the "Regenerative Braking" thing which may induce pedal vibration.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have a definite vibration in my pedals (mostly brake pedal) between 2000-3000 RPM. It is much worse during engine braking. Is this similar to what you're experiencing?
Its most noticeable for me when braking or accelerating slowly.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts