Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2020 CX-30 GS FWD, Snowflake White
1,521 Posts
I see you have the smart cargo kit, which we don't get in North America. Just wondering if this means you don't have a compact spare tire or will it still fit under it?

Reactions: Kijk

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I see you have the smart cargo kit, which we don't get in North America. Just wondering if this means you don't have a compact spare tire or will it still fit under it?
It doesn't come with a spare tire here in Europe, there's the subwoofer under it. But you can buy the spare tire from Mazda that includes space for subwoofer, it's a bit expensive.

·
Registered
2020 CX-30 GS FWD, Snowflake White
1,521 Posts
It doesn't come with a spare tire here in Europe, there's the subwoofer under it. But you can buy the spare tire from Mazda that includes space for subwoofer, it's a bit expensive.
mine comes with a compact spare standard, I was just wondering with the smart cargo kit, if the compact spare would fit under it?

Reactions: Kijk

·
Registered
2020 Mazda CX30 SP (Sport Plus)
752 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new Mazda. Looks like the interior in my ride except for the heated seats..........no one needs heated seats in Thailand when the mean year round temp is 29. The coldest it has ever been where I live is 11. One suggestion, I would invest in a cargo mat to save the carpet. Happy motoring!!!

·
Registered
CX-30 2021 2.0 186HP AT FWD
13 Posts
mine comes with a compact spare standard, I was just wondering with the smart cargo kit, if the compact spare would fit under it?
[EU] They are compatible.Checked with official service. Expecting mine with a normal size spare, boot protector + cargo net. Costly, but I don't want to chance losing reception and getting stuck somewhere in the wild :) I will post pics after I take ownership.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.