Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2020 CX-30 Premium Polymetal Gray Metallic
60 Posts
Arrived this past Saturday, took delivery this Monday. First CX-30 Auto Express Mazda in Erie, PA sold (by an hour or so).

·
Registered
AWD GT CX-30 ceramic coated
437 Posts
wow i really like that colour and i got mine in sonic silver metallic and ceramic coated but on my next lease i think i will go with the Polymetal Gray Metallic as i like the blue undertone and im sure with a ceramic coating it would look so beautiful.

·
Registered
2020 Polymetal Grey AWD (premium)
6 Posts
Took this before removing the front license plate bracket. Odd how my phone picked up the front panel as a slightly different shade! My plan is to replace the 18" rims with the stock Mazda matte black rims.

·
Registered
2020 AWD Select Machine Gray Metallic Mobil 1 0w20
167 Posts
I think this is going to be my last dark colored car. Next will be white or silver.

·
Registered
2020 CX-30 Premium Polymetal Gray Metallic
60 Posts
I think this is going to be my last dark colored car. Next will be white or silver.
I’ve always had white cars and loved them but I got the Polymetal Gray and like it a lot. In fact, all the CX-30 colors are nice. But I’m thinking I’ll go back to white with my next lease.

·
Registered
2020 AWD Select Machine Gray Metallic Mobil 1 0w20
167 Posts
I would have chose white if we already didn't have a white car.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I love this color so much. I'm going to get my next Mazda in this color as well. Everyone who sees it comments on how nice the color is. It's real cool how it looks more blue or more gray depending on how the light hits it.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts