Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
AWD 2020 GT CX-30 ceramic coated
682 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I went into my dealership today to have the TPMS sensors fixed cus it's like -30 below Zero where I am.. LMAO don't know if it's a good or bad thing but they know me so well in there that owner and sales person come over to me and go .. we have a CX 30 turbo in just came off the truck last night.. we could possibly upgrade you earlier depending on what we could get for your current lease on the used lot and we would take care of your current lease buyout and you would start out fresh. So they are getting the turbo CX 30 ready for me to test drive lol.. it's tempting for sure.. if they can make a profit off my current 2020 with 17,200 km on their used lot which I don't see why not.. and I'm clear and. Not going to add neggetive enquity then I might just go for it ... What do you guys think ??

·
Registered
2020 CX-30 GT - Skyactive G - 2.5 L AWD
263 Posts
Haha, you have been talking about it for a while, so go for it.
For me it would not even be a consideration, because one of the reasons I went with Mazda is because of the non turbo engine. I am very happy with the power and acceleration.

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Haha, you have been talking about it for a while, so go for it.
For me it would not even be a consideration, because one of the reasons I went with Mazda is because of the non turbo engine. I am very happy with the power and acceleration.
haha good point 😝 being a car enthusiast I like to drive spirited. So anyways I am waiting for the dealership to call me back today as they need to get it ready to test drive... I am curious on weather they will upgrade me 2 years early or weather I will have to wait one more year... curious to see what my current cx 30 is worth.

·
Registered
17 Posts
So I went into my dealership today to have the TPMS sensors fixed cus it's like -30 below Zero where I am.. LMAO don't know if it's a good or bad thing but they know me so well in there that owner and sales person come over to me and go .. we have a CX 30 turbo in just came off the truck last night.. we could possibly upgrade you earlier depending on what we could get for your current lease on the used lot and we would take care of your current lease buyout and you would start out fresh. So they are getting the turbo CX 30 ready for me to test drive lol.. it's tempting for sure.. if they can make a profit off my current 2020 with 17,200 km on their used lot which I don't see why not.. and I'm clear and. Not going to add neggetive enquity then I might just go for it ... What do you guys think ??
If they can turn a profit on your current CX30 so that you can lease the turbo without taking a hit( or a small price increase given cost of turbo) , then I say go for it now . You know what you're doing but I would be a little skeptical that they'll accomplish this given current demand and supply of the turbo. Good luck .

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If they can turn a profit on your current CX30 so that you can lease the turbo without taking a hit( or a small price increase given cost of turbo) , then I say go for it now . You know what you're doing but I would be a little skeptical that they'll accomplish this given current demand and supply of the turbo. Good luck .
Yah I am only going to go ahead with it only if I'm not going to incur additional cost and it would be starting the lease over again and I'm in a smaller city and I know they have sold allot of non turbo ones and they just got their first turbo in. Will see what happens .. still waiting for a call back as it just came off th truck yesterday and needs to under go prep for a test drive.

·
Registered
‘17 CX-9 Signature & ‘19 Mazda 3 GT
60 Posts
Yah I am only going to go ahead with it only if I'm not going to incur additional cost and it would be starting the lease over again and I'm in a smaller city and I know they have sold allot of non turbo ones and they just got their first turbo in. Will see what happens .. still waiting for a call back as it just came off th truck yesterday and needs to under go prep for a test drive.
Don’t do it! LOL. you’ll only be tempted! Once you’ve tried it and find it satisfying your emotions will take over logic and will end up taking a loss and spending more for it! That’s what dealers do! They’ll use all sorts of tactics to hook you in! It’s your decision EOD but if I were you don’t tempt yourself! As I mentioned in your other post you have options to opt out of your lease esp if someone takes it over but if you’re really not in a rush just hang on to it...

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Don’t do it! LOL. you’ll only be tempted! Once you’ve tried it and find it satisfying your emotions will take over logic and will end up taking a loss and spending more for it! That’s what dealers do! They’ll use all sorts of tactics to hook you in! It’s your decision EOD but if I were you don’t tempt yourself! As I mentioned in your other post you have options to opt out of your lease esp if someone takes it over but if you’re really not in a rush just hang on to it...
Oh dealerships can't pull the whool over my eyes I worked in two over several years haha and I worked for th one I deal with for Mazda and left on good terms and Long story short I told the sales guy that's new their that I don't think it's going to work because the buyout cost is more then what the vehicle is worth... Lol I was right 😂 he offered 28,800 buyout is at 33,500 yah I'm not stupid as I know what they are going to actually sell it for on the used lot and on a lease I never throw a down payment on it and I also got $1000 Bux off on the 3 year lease because I worked there before and so I am not in a big rush.. I will look back into it in another year or so as I'm not throwing exstra money into a lease because I will walk away with mud on my boots.. and I'd rather walking away even . I'm not stupid I figured I wouldn't be any further ahead but I thought what the hell iv got nothing to lose to see what happens but yah I had the if I gotta pay anything exstra on my current lease I'm walking away for now and that's what's I did 😃.

·
Registered
CX30 GT SPORT. A Road cyclists who drives a CX30 on the odd occasion...
453 Posts
We got out if our PCP even after 12 months.. used car prices in the UK seem to be hold firm..

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
We got out if our PCP even after 12 months.. used car prices in the UK seem to be hold firm..
Is a PCP like a subscription service in Europe? Lease here in Canada us different from what I know comparing a subscription service.. lease in Canada you pay basically half the cost of the vehicle so basically the depreciation over 3 years.. you want to keep the vehicle after then you pay the rest of the vehicle cost . given that you aren't over mileage or have exsessive damage at the end of the 3 year lease then you owe the lease company nothing more at the end

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Drive a CX-30 Turbo. Amazing, constant power at all RPMs, instant response and almost the SAME gas mileage (1mpg less).

Then, put it in Sport and try it again. HOLY CRAP!!!:oops:
Yah I got to test drive one and yah it goes really good! Gotta wait one more year tho .. but no biggie . It's well worth the wait .. I'm thinking of getting it in the deep crystal blue Micra 😊 seems like a nice color.

·
Registered
‘17 CX-9 Signature & ‘19 Mazda 3 GT
60 Posts
Yah I got to test drive one and yah it goes really good! Gotta wait one more year tho .. but no biggie . It's well worth the wait .. I'm thinking of getting it in the deep crystal blue Micra 😊 seems like a nice color.
My Mazda 3 is in the deep crystal blue color...swirl marks are easily visible but looks nice when clean. I think the Polymetal gray would be awesome!

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
My Mazda 3 is in the deep crystal bl color...swirl marks are easily visible but looks nice when clean. I think the Polymetal gray would be awesome!
I would get a ceramic coating again and yes I knew swirl marks will show on the blue but I used to work as a professional detailer so I would know how to keep it looking nice and would go over it with a special light on delivery checking for swirls lol like I did with my current one as I warned them to not wash it and I will do it..poly metal is on my list of choices to 😊 black and white are a big NO haha hate those colors ..

1 - 13 of 13 Posts