Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, my name is Pedro and I'm Portuguese and I was born in Braga.
I bought my CX30 two months ago and I'm happy with the performance of the car.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well congrats on your first Mazda! What made you switch from the German cars?
This Mazda has a reliable engine and technology at a more affordable price. The interiors are close to the level of German cars. For me safety is very important and the final decision that ended the purchase was the test (Official Mazda CX-30 2019 safety rating).
The appearance of this brand's cars has also improved a lot. I've only been disappointed with SBS so far, but within the overall package it's the least I can think of, and I think it will be solved via software some day.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Congrats. What's gas mileage like for you?
Mine is hybrid with automatic gearbox, so it spends a little more than manual gearbox. Now it averages from 9 liters to 100, but should drop to 7 or 7.5 or a little less after the 2000K. My other car that stays longer in the garage now has almost 400,000 kilometers, and will be used for sporadic drives.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Mine is hybrid with automatic gearbox, so it spends a little more than manual gearbox. Now it averages from 9 liters to 100, but should drop to 7 or 7.5 or a little less after the 2000K. My other car that stays longer in the garage now has almost 400,000 kilometers, and will be used for sporadic drives.
Interesting.

If you plan on tracking how the mileage varies over time then do keep us posted.
I really hope there aren't any negative surprises.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Interesting.

If you plan on tracking how the mileage varies over time then do keep us posted.
I really hope there aren't any negative surprises.
Yesterday I made a refill of a fuel tank, and I obtained 7.9 L/Km. The odometer mark right now 2480 Km, and I will continued to make the tests.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts