Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
e-Skyactiv-x 186 cv 2021 zenith safety machine gray
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. I live in Madrid Spain. I was looking more info for my problem. I buy the model 2021 186cv here in Madrid Spain about a month ago and yesterday the assistance came because my car she dead abouta battery. It's the three time in a month with this problem and they dont find nothing. :( That't why i look more info if this its happening in another parts of Europe or in USA. Someone with this problem? In 2 days the battery get off and its apears warning in the panel. Sorry for my english !!

·
Registered
Mazda CX-30 e-Skyactiv X FWD MT GT Plus/SO/LU
18 Posts
Hello,
Could you tell us if you leave your car in your garage unlocked, or if you keep your key fob near your car ?
I think by doing that the car can’t go in “sleep” mode and battery drains fast.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you too. I was interested if in another country hapend. In Spain at last 4 cases like me
It's happening in all the world with the 2021 model?

·
Administrator
2020 CX-30 Skyactiv-X MHEV GT Sport Tech
829 Posts
Thank you too. I was interested if in another country hapend. In Spain at last 4 cases like me
It's happening in all the world with the 2021 model?
There is another thread here that may be similar - if it is, I suggest you look at that thread for info and maybe post your issue there.

·
Registered
Mazda CX-30 Skyactiv-X i-Active
8 Posts
I've done it today and that's what I was told by the dealer.
I just noticed I had to do it because in Mazda Portugal website I can check if there is some recall pending for my car.
It just says:
AM005A​
Control Units Reprogramming_Mazda3 (BP) and CX-30 (DM)​

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hello ! They gave me the car for the third time on Thursday of last week and until Sunday I have gone out with him every day. From Sunday to Wednesday of this week the car has been stopped in the garage and when I get out and open the doors I see that the battery fault appears again. Being three days the battery has been used again. On Monday I will take him back to the workshop. Very upset that this is the fourth time I have brought him to the workshop in a month and a week.

·
Registered
Mazda CX-30 GS 2020
178 Posts
Hello. I live in Madrid Spain. I was looking more info for my problem. I buy the model 2021 186cv here in Madrid Spain about a month ago and yesterday the assistance came because my car she dead abouta battery. It's the three time in a month with this problem and they dont find nothing. :( That't why i look more info if this its happening in another parts of Europe or in USA. Someone with this problem? In 2 days the battery get off and its apears warning in the panel. Sorry for my english !!
Hi,
Of course I had the same problems. I was just arriving at home with my brand new car and I had to call Mazda assistance because my battery was dead just because I run some accessories for without starting the car. You cannot go in a drive-in theater the a CX30.

It looks like the battery cannot support the draining load all the electronics of this car. I'm just wondering if the problem is the same with other car makers.

·
Registered
Mazda CX-30 GS 2020
178 Posts
Hello good. How did you solve it? Did they do something to you at the Mazda house? Thanks a lot !!
Well, the battery has been replaced but I don't think it is the real cause. The dealer calls me for an update of the software but I don't know yet what the update is about. One thing is sure, something is draining alot of energy when the car is in ignition or accessory modes (without running engine).

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
But your model is 2020 and mine is 2021. Fo the model 2020 and 2019 i know the update but for my model 2021 didnt arrive update. Yes, it's a beautiful contry Spain. ;)

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.