Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Long story short, my 2020 Mazda CX30 has been having alot of problems lately...battery dying and having to be jumped started twice in about 1 month. Finally Took it to the dealers and they did a recall and replaced some control module...but yesterday the car wont start but all the lights were working..then after a few hours the car completely died, no lights were working and the doors wouldn't lock/lost power. And then I got this message that I attached..anybody know what this issue is?

Attachments

·
Registered
2021 CX-30 2.5L AWD Pearl White
345 Posts
Long story short, my 2020 Mazda CX30 has been having alot of problems lately...battery dying and having to be jumped started twice in about 1 month. .then after a few hours the car completely died, no lights were working and the doors wouldn't lock/lost power. And then I got this message that I attached..anybody know what this issue is?
Not without testing. Although the first thing that does need to be confirmed is system power, aka the battery since this isn't running. If there is a battery issue and the power is very low you could get all kinds of messages like this that really just point back to low system voltage.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not without testing. Although the first thing that does need to be confirmed is system power, aka the battery since this isn't running. If there is a battery issue and the power is very low you could get all kinds of messages like this that really just point back to low system voltage.
I was able to jump start the vehicle to get it to the dealership for diagnosis, but that message never cleared.

·
Registered
2021 CX-30 2.5L AWD Pearl White
345 Posts
I was able to jump start the vehicle to get it to the dealership for diagnosis, but that message never cleared.
Just like there is a set strategy (criteria) to turn that message on, there is also going to be a clearing strategy and it's own set of criteria to turn it off without the use of a scan tool. The car probably didn't satisfy all of the criteria to clear that message yet right after the jump start.

·
Registered
2020 CX-30 Premium, Machine Grey Metallic, White leather
5 Posts
Long story short, my 2020 Mazda CX30 has been having alot of problems lately...battery dying and having to be jumped started twice in about 1 month. Finally Took it to the dealers and they did a recall and replaced some control module...but yesterday the car wont start but all the lights were working..then after a few hours the car completely died, no lights were working and the doors wouldn't lock/lost power. And then I got this message that I attached..anybody know what this issue is?
Similar problem. Had to have it owed to dealership (90 miles away) It was a bad battery.

·
Registered
CX-30 Cosmo Skyactive-X Automatic
15 Posts
Hi there are some Service Alert's regadring battery discharging, the Mazda dealer need to update software on multipel computers in the car, the issue are the computer modules don't go to sleep and drain the battery

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.