Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2020 CX-30 Skyactiv-G GS
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all!

I have a question about the touch lock/unlock (I think it’s also called the advanced keyless entry?)

I own the GS (middle trim in the lineup) and have noticed that I have the little indent for the touch unlock on the door, but when I put my hand behind the handle and hold it there — or try to press the indent — nothing happens.

Is this feature only reserved for the premium GT trim? Or is there a way to enable? Just seems kind of funny that they would have it on the door handle for my model but not offer the feature.

Thanks in advance for the help!

·
Registered
2020 CX-30 GS FWD, Snowflake White
1,521 Posts
you do not have the advance keyless entry on that model, I have the same year and model, it's a GT feature.

·
Registered
2021 CX30, Black on Black, AWD
57 Posts
Sure is easy having the "Base" model...I don't have any of these goodies. No power lift-gate, no key-less entry, no Bose system, no cross traffic cameras, no Homelink, no heated evrrything, no turbo, no yada, yada...

But what I do have is...Just a beautiful Black-on-Black 2021 that I love to drive and enjoy the features that I do have. Isn't that why we bought this car...for the driving experience, handling and fun ;-)

Enjoy it...

Johnnie

·
Registered
2020 CX-30 GS FWD, Snowflake White
1,521 Posts
don't forget you can use your actual key in the fob to unlock & lock the drivers door 😊

Reactions: Lnstar

·
Registered
CX-30 Cosmo Skyactive-X Automatic
15 Posts
Hi, my car have the "key less" function and see some stange lock unlock issues, the Mazda dealer says that somtime in April- May time frame a software update for the locking system will be avalible

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.