Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
CX30 preferred (Year?)
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm pretty tech savvy,
but can't find a way to turn off service alert. I ddrive way under and do not want or need a service reminder on my dashboard.
Also, at the same time, my radio text has been stuck on the song that last played days ago! And now trying to delete it, my option for radio text is greyed out. Anybody know what to do? Thanks.

·
Administrator
2020 CX-30 Skyactiv-X MHEV GT Sport Tech
720 Posts
All vehicles have service alerts nowadays - and it's as important to understand that vehicles need servicing on either mileage or age of the vehicle. Even my 20 year old SLK tells me it needs a service!

Regarding the radio text, can you repeat what commands you entered to clear the text?

·
Registered
CX30 preferred (Year?)
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I realize I didn't give all information. I know all cars have service alerts. What I didn't mention is that it isn't basing it on the mileage. I've barely driven 1700 miles, and it's showing service for 4600! So much for Mazda connect showing the ACTUAL mileage.
I went to radio text and clicked on it. Nothing happened, except to show me the smae song name. clicked on that, nothing. Driving and same info while playing FM. I didn't check yet with car stopped, but radio text was greyed out, while the other listed options weren't. So FM radio text doesn't update.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts