Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there a way to change this time or mileage ? I get to the notification and the reset option is greyed out..thanks Ken

·
Registered
2020 CX-30 GS FWD, Snowflake White
807 Posts
it would help if you filled out your drive info so we know the full details of what you are driving - makes it easier for everyone in answering your comments or questions.

I have a 2020 GS and mine says "Service Due Soon" . Originally mine was on auto, but as I haven't driven much due to the lockdowns I changed it to manual and then changed it to a specific date. It would appear that it notifies you each time you start the engine and this appeared to kick in about 14 days prior to the actual date I had entered. The engine has to be on to do the changes. You can toggle out of the warning by pressing the "info" button the steering wheel.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Thanks for the reply---When out and found the settings as mentioned and all is good now. Guess I will have to play with the info center a bit more in the future.

·
Registered
2021 CX-30 GS AWD
75 Posts
Not necessary to run the engine, but you do need the ignition fully on for full functionality of the "info centre"

·
Administrator
2020 CX-30 Skyactiv-X MHEV GT Sport Tech
677 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts