Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Mazda CX-30 Deep Crystal Blue Mica - Premium
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello there, I've come to notice my rearview mirror seems to be shifting or drifting positions on its own. About every other day or so I need to readjust it and raise it back up, as it is pointing more so to the ground when I look in the mirror. I'm guessing there might be a bolt or something I can tighten. Is anyone familiar or experiencing this issue issue?😞😞

·
Registered
2020 CX-30 Premium Soul Red
5 Posts
I literally thought I was going crazy with this. Mine goes down pointing to the ground about every 3-4 days.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I literally thought I was going crazy with this. Mine goes down pointing to the ground about every 3-4 days.
You are not alone and you will never be alone 😞. Hopefully we can band together and solve this debilitating issue ❤❤

·
Registered
2020, CX-30 Sports Tech SkyActiv-X - Machine Grey
122 Posts
I know it does point down when reverse is selected to assist in parking / kerb sight. Does it not shift back after?

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We are not talking about the side mirrors. We're talking about the one that is on the windshield.🤦‍♂️

·
Registered
2020, CX-30 Sports Tech SkyActiv-X - Machine Grey
122 Posts
Ahh my mistake!

·
Registered
AWD GT CX-30 ceramic coated
400 Posts
I have the top trim level and I find it really stiff to move and re adjust for say another driver that im afraid to break it as its that stiff to move to adjust...

·
Registered
AWD GT CX-30 ceramic coated
400 Posts
We have the same as @detailcarguy and yes it stiff to move. Not overly so but a very firm mount. Kind of like it actually
the auto dimming left driveres mirror and rear veiw is a nice touch that i do like with bright headlights shineing into the back from another driver.. iv never had a vehicle with that feature.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts