Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Mazda CX-30 Deep Crystal Blue Mica - Premium
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
All i really did was I kept moving it around up down... left to right... i couldn't believe how stiff it is to move and i thought I was going to break it.. so strange but after doing this daily a few times.. i noticed it staying in place better.. I cant explain why but now I nver have to touch it.
That is very interesting and quite perplexing I must agree! Well I just got the call from the shop earlier and they were able to witness the mirror shifting position on its own overnight and dropping they are ordering replacement parts they are not sure of the cause yet but hopefully once everything is disassembled I'll be able to supply an update of this grave mystery 😰

·
Registered
AWD 2020 GT CX-30 ceramic coated
636 Posts
That is very interesting and quite perplexing I must agree! Well I just got the call from the shop earlier and they were able to witness the mirror shifting position on its own overnight and dropping they are ordering replacement parts they are not sure of the cause yet but hopefully once everything is disassembled I'll be able to supply an update of this grave mystery 😰
I do hope as well it gets fixed.. me on the other hand I am now having this issue with the right rear tail light and emailed the service manager this picture and he called me to make a appointment to have it looked at..

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
I do hope as well it gets fixed.. me on the other hand I am now having this issue with the right rear tail light and emailed the service manager this picture and he called me to make a appointment to have it looked at.. View attachment 1492
Oh nooo 😧. Don't worry you don't have to go through this alone😔 we are all here for each other ♥♥Please keep us updated!

·
Registered
636 Posts
Oh nooo 😧. Don't worry you don't have to go through this alone😔 we are all here for each other ♥♥Please keep us updated!
Thx .. yah I'm confused as to why one side started.. got worse... Now the other side .. huh how... I made a new discussion about it but I will keep y'all updated 😊. My dealership is pretty cool tho so I'm not worried in that regard as I have picture evidence to.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Thx .. yah I'm confused as to why one side started.. got worse... Now the other side .. huh how... I made a new discussion about it but I will keep y'all updated 😊. My dealership is pretty cool tho so I'm not worried in that regard as I have picture evidence to.
Sounds Guccii Manuchii! Thank you 💗

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Sounds Guccii Manuchii! Thank you 💗
Today was the day📅📆! The day it was all set to change🤓 My Mazda went in for the long awaited droop mirror syndrome. The operation appears to be a success so far but only time will tell🤞 They didn't have an answer really to why it occurred except for mostly been faulty parts from the factory 😔 I'll be sure to post updates if the replacement mirror cures the dreaded droop mirror syndrome⛑🏥

·
Registered
636 Posts
Today was the day📅📆! The day it was all set to change🤓 My Mazda went in for the long awaited droop mirror syndrome. The operation appears to be a success so far but only time will tell🤞 They didn't have an answer really to why it occurred except for mostly been faulty parts from the factory 😔 I'll be sure to post updates if the replacement mirror cures the dreaded droop mirror syndrome⛑🏥
That's what I'm thinking for my tail light.. faulty part.. hope it's fixed by our mirror ☺

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
That's what I'm thinking for my tail light.. faulty part.. hope it's fixed by our mirror ☺
It's been 4 scores & 7 years or in other terms eight actual days since my mirror replacement. It hasn't drooped once. I'll update more as time goes on.

·
Administrator
2020 CX-30 Skyactiv-X MHEV GT Sport Tech
157 Posts
@Tommieremix - please confirm when the issue is fixed and I'll mark the thread RESOLVED to help others.

Thanks.

·
Registered
2020 CX-30 GS FWD, Snowflake White
605 Posts
21 - 32 of 32 Posts