Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2021 CX-30 Preferred
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my side door panel 2 weeks after buying the vehicle. Is there a way to clean and protect the panel so that these scratches are removed/ prevented?

·
Registered
2021 Mazda CX-30 AWD Select
15 Posts
I just use a mild dashboard cleaner and wipe it away, I typically get them a lot at the bottom part of the door, but you can get a cover for it that sticks on with 3m adhesive like this one from amazon, I'm not sure if they sell door protection for that part of the door you are getting scratches on, I'm currently looking for them as well, let me know if you find any you like.

·
Registered
2021 CX-30 Skyactive-X FWD, Sport Tech, Polymetal grey
43 Posts
WD40, on a cloth wiped on? Test a patch first - and obv. be aware of the WD40 smell beforehand.

·
Registered
2021 CX-30 Preferred
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
WD40, on a cloth wiped on? Test a patch first - and obv. be aware of the WD40 smell beforehand.
That's my issue with using WD40. The car still has that "new car" smell and I want to keep it as long as possible. Anyone know what products keeps that "aroma" going after the initial fade?

·
Registered
2021 Mazda CX-30 Turbo Premium (Polymetal Gray)
74 Posts
Using Crayons is one of the best kept secrets there is out there. Try it. Cheap and effective.

·
Registered
2021 Mazda CX-30 Turbo Premium (Polymetal Gray)
74 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts