Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2021 GS AWD
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Update: Finally have an answer. They found a leak in the expansion valve. Now just waiting on part so it can be repaired.

Seems like I am getting no cold air lol. Vehicle only has 3,000 km.

Has anyone else encountered this issue?

Guess the dealer will be getting a visit this week.

·
Registered
2020 CX-30 GS FWD, Snowflake White
947 Posts
mine works great, what temperature do you have it set at? That also depends what the outside temperature is.

·
Registered
2020 CX-30 GS FWD, Snowflake White
947 Posts
Usually 20. But brought it down to 17 and didn't make a difference.
depends on what the outside temperature was at the time you adjusted it.

·
Premium Member
2021 CX-30 S 2.5L white/black
279 Posts
Is it possible the A/C button was pressed so it is just fan without compressor? I don't know about my CX-30 but I've had that happen in prior cars.

·
Registered
Mazda CX30 SP 2021
55 Posts
Dont know this will make you feel better but actually, I even talked about this with the seller. Yes, about AC is not cool enough or I'm not feeling cool enough. He told me because mazda's compressor is small and not powerful enough like you will feel snowing in the car.

Also is it still not ok when you fully power it up? like max fan power. because when I do max I go back to 1st level again after 15 min. its really strong in max level

·
Registered
2021 GS AWD
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Dont know this will make you feel better but actually, I even talked about this with the seller. Yes, about AC is not cool enough or I'm not feeling cool enough. He told me because mazda's compressor is small and not powerful enough like you will feel snowing in the car.

Also is it still not ok when you fully power it up? like max fan power. because when I do max I go back to 1st level again after 15 min. its really strong in max level
All that seems to be going is the fan. Really not feeling any cooling.

·
Premium Member
279 Posts
Can I operate the fan without the compressor? whenever I shut the a/c button - the fan shuts down too.
I'm going to try to remember to check my controls and setting options when I am in the car next.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Solved.
The vents power button is on the left, the a/c button is on the right.
For cooling a/c operation both need to be on.
For fan only, the power button should be on, and the a/c button off.

·
Premium Member
279 Posts
That was what I suspected but hadn't looked at the controls yet to confirm. Glad you sorted it out.

·
Registered
2021 GS AWD
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Seems like I am getting no cold air lol. Vehicle only has 3,000 km.

Has anyone else encountered this issue?

Guess the dealer will be getting a visit this week.
They did a vent test today and something is not right. Have to take it back in next week so they can fix whatever the issue is.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts