Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought a Mazda CX30 Basic model which is the GS Ireland/EU Version. No reversing camera. Wondering Does anyone have the part no. I Presume the one they use on the CX 5 CX 3 and so on is the same one. Was going to attach it my self. Thanks very much.

·
Registered
2021 CX30 SEL
10 Posts
Bought a Mazda CX30 Basic model which is the GS Ireland/EU Version. No reversing camera. Wondering Does anyone have the part no. I Presume the one they use on the CX 5 CX 3 and so on is the same one. Was going to attach it my self. Thanks very much.
Hi Halo, did you ever fit a reversing camera? I've got the UK base model and miss having a reversing camera that my previous car had.
My Mazda dealer do not supply a retro camera upgrade for the CX-30 nor will they fit an after market kit.
There are some aftermarket kits that Look easy enough to install but would need a seperate screen, there are also some independent companies that supply and install camera systems, some can even connect to the infotainment screen but I've been quoted over £700 for this, with the inherent risks involved in taking the dash apart this is not an option.

The simplest solution seems to be one of the wireless kits with a separate screen for about £100 - £150.

Hmmmmm what to do?

·
Administrator
2020 CX-30 Skyactiv-X MHEV GT Sport Tech
725 Posts
@Manmikey - @halo hasn't been back to the forum for over seven months so may not reply to you.

In the meantime, has anyone else added a reversing camera to the CX-30?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts